• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MGSV: Ground Zeroes - Spoilers Thread - #TeamBowie

Mellahan

Concerned about dinosaur erection.
The other stream is great. Chico rescued. You have to listen to the tape to decrypt where Paz was taken.

AJ_Wings

Yeah, Snake doesn't respond to anything Kaz says, that corner-cutting, haha.

Yeah, lol. But honestly I don't remember Snake/Big Boss ever talking outside of a codec call or a cutscene in MGS 1-4. (Or maybe I'm remembering wrong...)

Peff

Yeah, lol. But honestly I don't remember Snake/Big Boss ever talking outside of a codec call or a cutscene in MGS 1-4. (Or maybe I'm remembering wrong...)

I think he had snippets here and there in Peace Walker, but since they've ditched the radio/codec (right?) you'd think they would upgrade it to in-game banter.

Alienous

Paz being raped or operated on?

Por-Que-No-Los-Dos.jpg

I have no idea

The slow down seems to last a bit long, I'm not a fan of how a base wide alert goes out instantly once the slow down passes - how will that affect when the ability is deactivated? We always had a chance to take out the guard before he could radio in.

Popnbake

The rating mentioned there was a audio log with a rape scene on it so I think it is that.

I don't think that was the sexual assault tape:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=746263
http://www.examiner.com/article/met...zeroes-gore-sexual-violence-and-more-detailed

The game includes an audio file in which a female character is sexually assaulted by male characters;
while there is no visual depiction, sounds of ripped clothing and struggle can be heard. The words “f**k” and “sh*t” are heard in the dialogue.

Didn't hear that going on (unless I missed it) so it could be another tape.

Jb

This looks really fun, almost exactly what I hoped it would be like when GZ was first unveiled.

One streamer loves to go full blown Rambo and die a lot while the other is walking around confused and obsessed with a tape of a girl being raped/operated on.

lol. it's like watching someone play their first stealth game.

-->Sprint everywurr
-->Get spotted by errthang
-->Decimate the enemy
-->Hide
-->Repeat

Alienous

First person view is in, at least when you're crawling under low objects, complete with aiming down the sights and first person reload animations.

That Kojima trademark detail.

NYR94

This guy has to go back down, into that sub level area. Kaz even told him not to contact the prisoner until the alert is ove.r

Alienous

The price of this actually works out.

The casuals who expect it to be a full game will spend hours trying to get to the end.

Top Bottom