• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MGSV:TPP not be playable at TGS, but there will be a stage presentation and video

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
I'm just joking, but we did expect something newer at Gamescom. :p

Well to be fair they never said what we'll see at Gamescom but now we have confirmation that it will be something new.

SO GET HYPU!

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
It's not. This will probably be the last thing I can say about it until the 18th. Please be excite.

Dammit, Tora, I wanted to be surprised! And not have to wait with max hype! BROTHERS IT IS TIME!

SJRB

Gold Member
It's not. This will probably be the last thing I can say about it until the 18th. Please be excite.

ibvtxDYL1sys9z.gif

You're pretty good.

Jimmydg

My bet to Metal Gear Online or something releated to Mother Base customizacion/multiplayer.

(ToraShiro is love)

Sn4ke_911

Sorry, I just didn't want to hype to stop-- can't stop-- won't stop this beast.

get7fosh.gif

Dualshockers is saying both TPP and P.T. get a stage presentation and video but it's a banned site here so who knows...

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Dualshockers is saying both TPP and P.T. get a stage presentation and video but it's a banned site here so who knows...

PT (Silent Hills) is probably in pre production. Wasn't Kojima still scouting for inspiration for settings?

Sn4ke_911

PT (Silent Hills) is probably in pre production. Wasn't Kojima still scouting for inspiration for settings?

Well i would be very surprised if we get anything from Silent Hills. I would guess this TGS is all about TPP.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

Xianghua

Banned
will the final game be much better than Ground Zero? because GZ was a major letdown to me. Graphics is nothing compared to KZ or Infamous or other PS4 games.

Felt like a PS3 game upported to the PS4 to me. I don't want cross gen game anymore.

Alienous

GZ was released in march 18,2014 so TPP will be released march 17,2015
La-li-lu-le-lo aka believe

There's no way. I doubt Ground Zeroes would exist if they thought they were a year away from completing MGSV in its entirety.

The game will probably be ready late 2015. But I feel like it'll come out sometime 2016, especially considering that their multiplayer development studio opened in September of 2013.

I'm glad it won't be playable. These types of games always end up looking worse when you go to look up a video and you see an incompetent player struggling to grasp anything at all. Having a live, unscripted demo with people who know how to play is a much better situation for Konami.

Wish they(Nintendo/Platinum of course) did this with Wonderful 101.

3e0OFvz.jpg

LOL at that gif!

Please announce the release date at TGS. Oh, how I longingly hope that Kojima Productions finally announces the release date at TGS 2014.

Please Kojima, have pity on us!

Top Bottom