• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft Trolls as They Demonstrate Gifs on XB1

Status
Not open for further replies.

khaaan

The chances I buy an Xbox One were always low and Microsoft hasn't shown anything to change that for me but it's fantastic that they're putting in a good legitimate effort to regain the ground they lost. Sony showed a lot of promising looking titles during their presentation too and even Nintendo who had nothing new put out a short trailer to remind everyone of the great things they showed at E3. Unless the only thing you own is a Vita and all you want is high profile games I don't think there's anything to be salty about.

But srsly Sony, what about my Vita? :(

Who forces you to be here if you think this is a bad forum?

I love it here. But there's no denying that you have to sort through the shit to get through the good stuff. This thread is embarrassing and it's not like there haven't been many like it before.

Alx

Funny.

Not sure why you'd want a media player app that plays animated gifs off a USB drive, but there you go.

I don't think I'd use it on my TV, but I do have folders full of funny animations, and I'd rather watch those than static photographs. Kids love them, too (I had the "gifs of funny animals" topic on Neogaf bookmarked for the young daughter of a colleague who kept asking to "see the animals").

I love it here. But there's no denying that you have to sort through the shit to get through the good stuff. This thread is embarrassing and it's not like there haven't been many like it before.

Threads like this one are a good opportunity to feed your ignore list. It makes browsing Neogaf much more bearable, even if in some situations you get half of the messages hidden from your sight. :p

Guerrilla

Microsoft trolls gaf, we attempt to troll back, "neogaf is the worst"

Gotcha. Smh.

Yes he totally trolled gaf because he trolled sony, because gaf = sony. Or am I not getting what you are saying?

Edit: and how is neogaf members fighting with each other trolling back at microsoft?

CozMick

Banned
Yes he totally trolled gaf because he trolled sony, because gaf = sony. Or am I not getting what you are saying?

The gif was created and used on gaf to show appreciation towards anything sony related that was worthy of the gif.

They trolled gaf, not sony.

I don't feel trolled by Microsoft.
Might be because I own an X1 and welcome this new feature.

Owning an x1 has nothing to do with this.

tkalamba

The gif was created and used on gaf to show appreciation towards anything sony related that was worthy of the gif.

I think you are taking this way too seriously.

It was a light hearted joke. To think a .gif could cause so much commotion on a forum.

CozMick

Banned
I think you are taking this way too seriously.

It was a light hearted joke. To think a .gif could cause so much commotion on a forum.

My original post was light hearted, people who quoted it took it too seriously.

I own 9 games on x1, however they showed nothing at gamescom and yet post ridiculous vine vids of a useless feature.

tkalamba

My original post was light hearted, people who quoted it took it too seriously.

I own 9 games on x1, however they showed nothing at gamescom and yet post ridiculous vine vids of a useless feature.

Fair enough, my apologies, haven't been reading the full thread.

But I'd argue MS showed plenty at gamescom.

Guerrilla

Owning an x1 has nothing to do with this.

Well I don't think that was either the intention nor what people saw in this. I would take a bet that the majority of gaf would take that as a jab against sony and not against gaf, just because he used a gif that originated here? Nah I think we are a little less easy offended here.

And check that edit addition, how is neogaf members fighting each other an attempt to "troll back" at ms?

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!

Derpcrawler

I hate to break your fantasies, but this Gif was used years before Gaf and applied to topics unrelated to gaming.

Alx

Even assuming that the use of the Banderas gif for anything related to Sony is specific to Neogaf, I don't see how they're trolling "us". At best they're (lightly) trolling Sony with a Neogaf meme. We should get a feeling of recognition rather than agression.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom