• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microwave-GAF: Do you punch in 60 seconds, 1 minute or t?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cloudwalking

300chf ain't shit to me
There are no buttons to press on my microwave :(
I have something similar to this (except there isn't even button for open):

We don't have a microwave at home, but the one I use all the time at work is like this too. I think I actually prefer it to the digital version with buttons.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Usually I just turn on the toaster oven.

If I'm using the microwave I just press the popcorn button.

paparazzo

1 min button, but our dial thing is basically broken anyway so trying to get to 60 sec is annoying to say the least.

SummitAve

Banned
I fucking HATE microwaves where you're not allowed to just start punching in times and makes you hit "time set" or some other waste of a button first.

obin_gam

I just turn the dial to something I think will be appropriate. I've learned that frozen food requires about 2 min give or take.

Husker86

I hit my 30 seconds button as many times as I need to. 9 times for 4.5 minutes...yep! Otherwise I have to use this stupid scroll wheel to get to time cook.

IISANDERII

There are no buttons to press on my microwave :(
I have something similar to this (except there isn't even button for open):
We may have the same microwave. To open the door I just pull it open like a Barbarian. When I go to other people's places I try to do the same thing. I get called a Barbarian and I feel like a gateway to history. oh you're baned now :(

Vyroxis

Banned
I turn the dial to what I think is a minute, and hit the start button.

My microwave is ancient. But I can't justify buying a new one as mine still works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom