• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Miles morales kinda sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zimmy68

I actually just finished it this week. I bought it at launch on PS5 and it took me this long to get back to.
I didn't hate the game, it just didn't grab me.
Had zero interest in doing any side quests or upgrading anything.
In Spider-Man, I 100% it and most of the DLCs.

They make Miles so over powered but on the flip side, the enemies he fights are sponge cheesers.
Doing the bases are no fun because you can stealth a couple of level of bad guys and one guy with a magical weapon will make you do it again.

Also, you don't feel like anyone has earned their powers. Miles magically gets the same (and better) powers then Spider-Man.
His nerdy girlfriend from high school all of a sudden can topple buildings and take down tanks.
Just seems like bad fan fiction.

How is this thread still going. Either way I stand by it, I don’t think his voice acting or dialogue was done well - dunno if it was the actors fault of direction. But they should do better.

Still getting Spider-Man 2 and Wolverine of course

its the same reason why we don't see many african creators or african movies, music, etc in the mainstream.... the countries they come from don't have the resources or talent to make something like miles morales. Not when everyone there is starving and their technology is leagues behind what the US or Japan offers

The result are characters like Miles which feel half hearted and almost patronising at times

True, well written rep won't come unless we find a way to make these countries and their people strong again. You can't write a truly black character unless you're black and you've lived through african culture, and black people who've been raised in america aren't a suitable substitute. The solution is so damn simple.
B*tch. Miles morales had nothing to do with Africans in the first place. That's y'all Americans bs so keep it to yourself and stop including us in your race war. We could care less about what y'all think just don't include folks who had nothing to do with y'all shit into it. Thanks you racist.

B*tch. Miles morales had nothing to do with Africans in the first place. That's y'all Americans bs so keep it to yourself and stop including us in your race war. We could care less about what y'all think just don't include folks who had nothing to do with y'all shit into it. Thanks you racist.
wake-up-dracula.gif

Doom85

kanye west wtf GIF

Yeah, you scream at that post from A YEAR AGO. You show them who’s boss.

neil degrasse tyson we got a badass over here GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom