• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mirror's Edge 2 - Help Center site appears on EA.com

CRS

frnXxyM.gif.pagespeed.ce.r922DOE7HG.gif

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

YES. I was hoping that there would be Miguel Herrera gifs soon. Hahahahahaha.

Salsa

What exactly is the evidence it will be Xbone exclusive? I'm a little out of the loop here.

everything that's been popping up has been xbone related. Amazon listings were xbone only etc + that EA partnership thing

my guess is that it's revealed during the MS conference but its still mutliplat+PC. Or timed exclusive

shink

Because it is probably much, MUCH more cheaper than moneyhatting a big title and even then the publisher might refuse. It makes sense to try and get cheaper exclusives that have a cult following and good rep like Mirrors Edge or Bayonetta ect.
That makes sense. I definitely could see them using this with Kinect only.

Dabanton

Didn't think the original sold very well? Why would someone money hat this?

Same reason someone would pay for the development of Bayonetta 2.

It makes you look at the console it's on as a must have for fans of the game.

I'll be buying a Wii U specifically for Bayo 2 if it keeps up the quality of the original.

Acheteedo

What exactly is the evidence it will be Xbone exclusive? I'm a little out of the loop here.

Don't think there's any actual evidence. Makes sense as part of the EA-MS relationship as EA don't care much about the franchise while MS knows it has power among the hardcore. So it's probably not exclusive at all, or if anything, just timed exclusive.

Lakitu

st5fu
I'd be happy... if this was a few years ago. Now, I'm happy still but also very cautious. If it's an improvement over the original in terms of platforming and gameplay, then I'm in. If it's been castrated, more shooting elements and Kinect functionality, then I'm not touching it. Just going to wait and see.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
If this is an Xbone exclusive then it might force me to buy the console. If it's any good.

I still doubt it exists, though.

TripOpt55

everything that's been popping up has been xbone related. Amazon listings were xbone only etc + that EA partnership thing

my guess is that it's revealed during the MS conference but its still mutliplat+PC. Or timed exclusive

Don't think there's any actual evidence. Makes sense as part of the EA-MS relationship as EA don't care much about the franchise while MS knows it has power among the hardcore. So it's probably not exclusive at all, or if anything, just timed exclusive.

Ahh... okay. Hoping it is not.

Bet its a Xbox One exclusive too.

If it is a kinect game I will put myself on fire outside their offices in Redmond.

I'd bet my ass it is, and its probably clunky. Ryse will use optional kinect controls too. Its almost 100% guaranteed to be compatible with kinect.

Bedlam

If MS really uses it to push Kinect... well... that's another promising IP down the drain then. Too bad, but I will not succumb to the atrociousness that is Kinect, let alone buy an Xbone.

While the first one was produced by...?
The "good" EA, which only existed for a short time at the beginning of the generation.

You're expecting the same game? I'm expecting more shooting and a multiplayer mode where you shoot each other. Also, bonus maps where you shoot things.
I rather expect a more casual thing, more forgiving than the first game because it has to work with Kinect. They already have a lot of IPs where you shoot stuff and a few more will likely be revealed at E3. ME will probably be the thing to counter-balance those games and to show how diverse MS' lineup is.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Xbox exclusive would be the stupidest shit ever. Dudebros shunned Mirror's Edge.

You're expecting the same game? I'm expecting more shooting and a multiplayer mode where you shoot each other. Also, bonus maps where you shoot things.

Sojgat

This sucks. I can't even feel excited for this, because I'm too worried it's going to be an Xbone exclusive Kinect game.

Tearing me apart Microsoft.

Top Bottom