• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 06 the Show Matchup Thread (PS2)

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Miguel said:
Since for some reason CK and I can't seem to connect, I'm going to forfeit my spot and let CK advance against DM.

If DM/CK can't get a game going though, I step in, and CK gets a better ISP ;)

If you want to try again tonight we can.

i configured all accurate color for all the teams for you guys! tired of looking at the plain white bars :lol

anways a few notes:

* I have adjusted the teams to what i think everyone wants. matrix i gave you the giants, ando the rangers, ando jr. will be the Reds, musashi i activated you as the tigers

* there will be a rules page that goes up soon, but i have to consult with the league owner first :D

* schedule will be up by wednesday (at least your first series for sure). can't really do the schedule at this point because we don't know how many teams we have for sure yet.

Miguel

FMT: I'll write up a few quick rules and email them to you (at your eraser email addy), and we can go over some rules.

If any of you have any suggestions, feel free to post.

Schedules will be up wednesday morning

Fifty

everything looks great on the main page.......except for one tiny thing. I noticed that it says "points for" and 'points against" when it should say "runs for" and "runs against" I had to nitpick!

are those current player stats from the mini tournament you did earlier?

Miguel

Fifty said:
everything looks great on the main page.......except for one tiny thing. I noticed that it says "points for" and 'points against" when it should say "runs for" and "runs against" I had to nitpick!

are those current player stats from the mini tournament you did earlier?
Yes. It's currently delayed as CK and I either
1) Can't seem to find a time we are both up and home
2) When we do play, we can't get a connnection going.

Fifty: Nitpicky is good! I'll change it in a minute, I've actually had to do work today and haven't been able to get as much done with it as I wanted. :(

Miguel

:lol

Bottom of the 1st

Hamulack goes .2 innings, 4 hits, 3ER, 1HR, gets pulled after 2 outs in the GAME, for Lance Carter :lol

My franchise rox :D

Top Bottom