• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 06 the Show Matchup Thread (PS2)

Miguel

dream.jpg

The DMig bros have been torn apart by a slice of pizza.

09-04-ing-pizza.jpg

hakeem_olajuwon6.gif

"Why DM? WHY!"

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Anyone else want to play later tonight? Like after 10 pm eastern time just for practice?

I'm getting tired beating up on DM,Bob and now Mig.

Fifty,you down for a game tonight?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
FrenchMovieTheme said:
dammit may 5th? :(

i'm ready to rumble now! i want the season! i want DM! you're dead!

Tip for beating dm...

He wont throw in the strikzone,take tons of pitchs and get your walks.Wait for him to make a mistake in the zone when he finally decides to throw one over the plate with his tired ass pitcher and booyah hes beat.

Matrix

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i don't have a problem beating DM. beltre is overrated, that is all

1-3 says otherwise :( :(

yeah but 2 of those losses were by 1 run. and in both of those games i was trying to advance the freaking cutscenes and all of a sudden here is a pitch down the middle. i will be more patient from now on :D

Matrix

FrenchMovieTheme said:
yeah but 2 of those losses were by 1 run. and in both of those games i was trying to advance the freaking cutscenes and all of a sudden here is a pitch down the middle. i will be more patient from now on :D

:lol

mmmm pitchs down the middle equals hrs from dm :D Being patient and letting Dm screw himself over is how you beat him.

Matrix

Speaking of show,ups just delivered my free astros hat,this hat will only be worn in doors :lol

Mig,did u get yours?

Matrix

Miguel said:

Does it look like they kidnapped 989's kids and had them do the caps? :lol

Its actually not that bad,well except for the words mlb 06 the show on the side of the hat with the playstation logo :p

I just dont care for baseball hats that are not fitted.

Mrbob

Matrix said:
Anyone else want to play later tonight? Like after 10 pm eastern time just for practice?

I'm getting tired beating up on DM,Bob and now Mig.

Fifty,you down for a game tonight?

WTFFFffffffff, Marshall kicked your ass the last time we played! If I had started him in game four there would have been a game five in our series. I didn't realize his awesome power then! Also, your 5-4 win in game three was a FLUKE. I had that game won 3 different times but couldn't cash in. Enjoy your paltry preseason victories because when the regular season starts you won't be so lucky!

Matrix

YOU LOST 3 OUT OF 4 GAMES AND LOST THE FINAL ONE 14-5,CRY BABY TEARS ALWAYS HAS AN EXCUSE.

Also you have what beat me twice out of how many games? check your mlb game profile,all your losses are most likely against me.

Matrix

DMczaf said:
You dont see us complaining about playing you in the Madden leagues

In the case of you Dm :p....

I dont turn around and start doing stupid shit in madden when im losing by a fg to you do I? I dont run off sides and get stupid penalties just to show that im pissed.

Maybe thats why I want other people to play in show ?

Tell me you didnt start beaning my players again on purpose? 4 beanings after you started losing.

I think I have a small right to complain,baseball to me is like football to fmt.

Rorschach

I lose the game because of a retarded Rorschach mistake...

Also, a homer that turned 90 degrees AGAINST THE WIND. Must have gotten caught in a tornado...it was the craziest thing I've ever seen. "Down center...I got it...wtf!"

Matrix

I didnt know that you and CB were playing your games Rors.

Matrix

FrenchMovieTheme said:
attn: konex may want to join the show!

April fools was 24 days ago buddy.

:eek: @ Konex and I believe the Tigers are taken already.

Matrix

Konex have you played at all? want to play online for practice?

You are never on aim.

Miguel

This game is cruel.

They just showed a graphic of Wilson's hitting streak

"Has a 1-game hitting streak"

EEES SO REEEEAL

Cloudy

Banned
Matrix said:
Konex have you played at all? want to play online for practice?

You are never on aim.

It's the damn NBA league pass that kept me off AIM the past few months :lol I'll be back on now. I'll grab the game when I go get FF7:AC tonight...

Matrix

Miguel said:

This game is cruel.

They just showed a graphic of Wilson's hitting streak

"Has a 1-game hitting streak"

EEES SO REEEEAL

They keep flashing in my season that Ausmus is 5/31 in the month of May and stinking it up :(

Cool Konex...now retire MLB 2k6crapppppp for good.

Matrix

Mig,I had a nutty ass game with Lance against the Rockies at Minute Maid.

I won the game 11-4,Lance went 4-5 with 3 hrs and a double.He had a grandslam and a total of 9 rbis :eek:

I actually took a pic of it :lol I'll post it later sometime.He's now leading the league in the MVP voting :D

Anyone up and want to play a game?

Matrix

Mig this is from Fatty E's big 9 rbi game :D

my.php

Miguel

Since for some reason CK and I can't seem to connect, I'm going to forfeit my spot and let CK advance against DM.

If DM/CK can't get a game going though, I step in, and CK gets a better ISP ;)

Miguel

Cloudy said:
I joined but it won't let me select a team...
What team do you want? The following is what's already taken.

(These can and probably will change if anyone wants to fight!)

NL West
Rorschach - Dodgers
Matrix - Giants
Miguel - Astros

NL East
MrBob - Cubs
ColdBlooded33 - Mets
DaddyZ - Phillies

AL West
DMczaf - Mariners
FMT - Angels
Musashi Wins! - Tigers

AL East
Konex - Indians
Fifty - Blue Jays
Wellington - Yankees

Undecided
swoon -
Andoduky -
Lonestar -

Matrix

Mig,I switched to the Cards.

I swore I mentioned that earlier in this thread.

i have made the proper edits. konex i assigned you the indians. if you want someone different let me know

p.s. matrix how in the hell can you want to be the cardinals? that is like me playing a madden season with the rams.... i just don't know how people can be ok with using hated rivals in ANY sports game...

Matrix

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i have made the proper edits. konex i assigned you the indians. if you want someone different let me know

p.s. matrix how in the hell can you want to be the cardinals? that is like me playing a madden season with the rams.... i just don't know how people can be ok with using hated rivals in ANY sports game...

Cause I wanted to destroy mig for using the stros :(

Yea I cant use them...Mig I'll take the Rangers back or use the Giants and fake Barry Bonds :lol

Andokuky

Banned
Ok I got it. Is there still room? If so I'll be the Rangers if they're open. Birdcrap would join too if there's room.

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
Tigers in the West is salt in the wound, bastards.

Also, I'm starting a movement to get Chris Shelton's nickname changed from "Big Red" to "The Mole". Let's do this.

2qd8q1zh.jpg

Top Bottom