• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 06 the Show Online League - Season 1 (We're gonna party like it's 1994)

Miguel

006085295X.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

If you guys would please check LeagueNanny, week 4 is up.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Fifty just did,it took him throwing out of the strikezone like all game...I struck out 14 times whiffing at ugly shit.

I think I saw like 10 strikes all game,doesnt matter anyway,Shelton owned my shitty 3rd starter.

edit- fucking aim crashing,gg fifty

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Yea I'm getting all confused,I played Mussssasssssahi and I played Fifty after for fun,my bad Fifty.

Matrix

Fifty said:
The excitement in this thread is exhausting me! You guys are too into it. Slow down!

:lol :(

Fifty

lil_jon.jpg

You ride up to the club nigga, I don't give a fuck!
Sit yo' ass in the club bitch, I don't give a fuck!
Drinkin' Cris in the V.I., I don't give a fuck!
Talkin' shit 'bout me bitch I don't give a fuck!
You gotta pocket fulla money nigga, I don't give a fuck!
You drinkin' off with them ho's bitch I don't give a fuck!
In the club wit yo' pussy click, I don't give a fuck!
Security on my dick bitch, I don't give a fuck!

ap·a·thy (p-th)
n.

Lack of interest, concern, or emotion; indifference.

Fifty

Sorry guys, Lost is on tonight, so I won't be able to play. I know you've all been bugging me to start playing my games, but I swear I'll get around to it!

Fifty

Mig, since you paid your money for a month's League Daddy I'm kind of surprised this is dying so easily. We've got 3 quality commishes running the show(although mig is doing the schedule work), and it's fading like no other league. I'm going to stop posting here, because it's silly....but I was just hoping someone besides me cared. It's been 5 days since someone besides me and matrix have played. Seacrest out.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Fifty, I COMPLETELY forgot about our Tuesday night date. A buddy of mine had scored tickets to that marathon Met game. :(

I am around tonight if you want to own me!

Fifty

I can't, because I'm going out tonight. But even if I wasn't, I don't think it's worth my time since no one else is playing. I've already played fifteen games. If I'm going to play any more it's after people start catching up. Maybe I'm just on everyone but CK's ignore list, and that's why no one's noticing this thread :lol

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Fifty said:
I can't, because I'm going out tonight. But even if I wasn't, I don't think it's worth my time since no one else is playing. I've already played fifteen games. If I'm going to play any more it's after people start catching up. Maybe I'm just on everyone but CK's ignore list, and that's why no one's noticing this thread :lol

Whether it's for the league or not, I want to play you! Surely I can't dominate you at both football and baseball.

05_0314_92.jpg

Cloudy

Banned
I contributed to the failure of this league and I apologize. The game is just trash compared to 2K6 and the funky online doesn't help...

Matrix

Cloudy said:
I contributed to the failure of this league and I apologize. The game is just trash compared to 2K6 and the funky online doesn't help...

LMAO :lol :lol

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Me and Lone tried to get a game set up last week, then talks died out.:lol

this league crashed and burned faster than the fantasy NBA2K6 league :lol :lol

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:
maybe every non-madden league is cursed here at gaf :(

The actual NBA2K6 league worked pretty well. The NCAA league worked good also didnt it?

Fifty

There was no mysterious reason why it failed. People just didn't care about it enough and the majority of them didn't really want to play. Maybe we just don't have enough baseball fans here. I feel bad for Mig since he wasted his money.

Rorschach

Matrix said:
LMAO :lol :lol
:lol :lol :lol I laughed too.

ColdBlooded33 said:
Hopefully NCAA 07 on 360 works well enough for a league

You fools just keep falling for the NCAA hype. Keep wasting your time and dough!

Fifty said:
There was no mysterious reason why it failed. People just didn't care about it enough and the majority of them didn't really want to play. Maybe we just don't have enough baseball fans here. I feel bad for Mig since he wasted his money.
Indeed. Well, we have enough baseball fans, but they don't care to play and we have enough people who will commit to leagues, but they don't like baseball much... :\

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Well, I enjoyed the game. It's just that I was TYPECAST by a certain individual, as a Lagger McBee. And now (as I mentioned in the Madden thread) by Cable TV/Internet was accidently cut by some fence builders, I don't have any chance of playing this game for the time being (dependent on the Infamous Cable Guy)

Matrix

Lonestar said:
Well, I enjoyed the game. It's just that I was TYPECAST by a certain individual, as a Lagger McBee. And now (as I mentioned in the Madden thread) by Cable TV/Internet was accidently cut by some fence builders, I don't have any chance of playing this game for the time being (dependent on the Infamous Cable Guy)

:lol :(

Top Bottom