• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 06 the Show Online League - Season 1 (We're gonna party like it's 1994)

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
FrenchMovieTheme said:
matrix if you want someone else to take the rangers thats fine, im sure someone else will. but if you want to use them i can play anytime until 5pm pst

Nah I like playing with the Rangers,I can play now if your around.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Fifty,want to play that final Rangers/Jays game now? Id really like to get it done.

Fifty

we have tons of time before week 4, what's the rush? Week 3 just started!

Anyway, prison break starts in 40 minutes, so that wouldn't be enough time to play. I can play at 10:30 though ( since I know U.S 24 starts at 9:20)

Matrix

Ok,lets play after 24.

I just sorta want that series to be over.Like I said I never know how sick im going to feel each day,I just dont want to get worse and not have finished our series.

Rors can you play tomorrow night?

Fifty

I know I'm getting sicker the more I lose to MILLWOOD. It turns out since you played FMT twice, I'm going to face that sonofabitch twice in two days! Motherfucking Milwood

millhouse.gif

Matrix

Fifty said:
I know I'm getting sicker the more I lose to MILLWOOD. It turns out since you played FMT twice, I'm going to face that sonofabitch twice in two days! Motherfucking Milwood

millhouse.gif

:lol

Oh shit I forgot about that...

HA HA
NelsonHaha.gif

Rorschach

Matrix said:
Ok,lets play after 24.

I just sorta want that series to be over.Like I said I never know how sick im going to feel each day,I just dont want to get worse and not have finished our series.

Rors can you play tomorrow night?
Sure thing if you can play after 945 EST? :\

I get home at around 830 EST, but I already told Hayami I would play him in WE at that time. We should be done by 945 if not sooner.

Matrix

I can play at 10 pm eastern.

Matrix

Fifty said:
Whoever I face in week 4 is going to get fucked up.

Matrix

Rors,you still good to play a couple at 10 pm eastern?

Matrix

Matrix

Ramirez said:
Musashi doesn't play does he?2 flakes in 2 weeks,wtf?!I demand a new schedule! :lol

Yea Mig needs to rework the league and kick out the people who havent played,enough is enough.

Miguel

Starting monday, I'll have a more normal work schedule (8-6) and I'll be playing for everyone who hasn't finished their week 1-3 games yet. Week 4 will commence around Monday/Tuesday. Slackers will be dealt with.

If it gets bad enough, I'll just cut it to 10 teams, split 5AL 5NL, top 2 in each league make the playoffs.

Matrix

I hope rors is playing his WE game cause im being stood up again,I feel like a girl who got dissed on prom night.

*tear drop*

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
whoever is suppost to be playing me (im not following all the people/team switches/droppers BS) Hit me up on AIM so we can play.

Aim: TheColdOne33

Rorschach

Matrix said:
I hope rors is playing his WE game cause im being stood up again,I feel like a girl who got dissed on prom night.

*tear drop*
:( Sorry sorry! Caught in traffic, actually. There was a fatal accident and the "cleanup" meant I didn't get home 'till just now. If you still want to play, I'm game.

Ah...I see you're afk on aim. :( Sorry again...I'm turning into unintentional Senor Bob Jr.

Matrix

Rors can you play now?

if so i'll be in east room 3.

Rorschach

Matrix said:
Rors can you play now?

if so i'll be in east room 3.
No since I gotta play Hayami in 30 mins...

:'( Again, I'm really sorry. I could have played earlier, but I think the game will last way over 30 mins.

I'm anxious to play Matrix, too. He's been creaming everyone else and I wanna see how he plays. Damn LA traffic.

Matrix

ok tomorrow it is,you dont show :lol I'm going to snap :(

Can you play at 10 tomorrow?

Rorschach

Matrix said:
ok tomorrow it is,you dont show :lol I'm going to snap :(

Can you play at 10 tomorrow?
I don't usually have these problems...I'm the good son! I'll be there or I'll change my tag to Señor Roberto and my avatar to Routh Clark Kent!!

Matrix

Rorschach said:
I don't usually have these problems...I'm the good son! I'll be there or I'll change my tag to Señor Roberto and my avatar to Routh Clark Kent!!

Good deal :D

I know you dont flake,its just bizzare that shit keeps getting in our way of playing :lol

Fifty

The Reds are back! They back baby, they back!

Now if only the roster update would give me Griffey! I think it updated like a day ago too, adding insult to injury. Actually, I think it updated today..WTF! He played today in real life. I want my Griff! Also, considering they're pretty good IRL, I think their overall rating should be better than 29th!

sp_pads1.jpg

Adam Dunn's "home run assistant" pitches against the Reds

CB3

ColdBlooded33 said:
whoever is suppost to be playing me (im not following all the people/team switches/droppers BS) Hit me up on AIM so we can play.

Aim: TheColdOne33

Hmm, Nice Post ColdBlooded...

Matrix

Rors,you still set to play at 10?

Also it seems both are number 3 starters are set to pitch,I suck with Wandy :(

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
omg, this started!?!

Crap, this excuse is already taken.

Cold, I'm off through Monday, when do you want to get our 3 games over with? Tonight is good if you want.

PS: My connection here at home seems kinda crappy today...

CB3

We can try tonight. Im gonna play madden for a little, we can try after that. hit me up on aim

Matrix

Rorschach said:
No, I'm quitting the league! When is this thing starting, anyway?!

Yup, I'm ready.

Huh?

I meant to say both our number 3 starters are set to pitch,since we both played 6 games so far.

This is game 7 for us both.

Rorschach

Are/our what's the diff ;)

Man, I must be tired if I couldn't infer what you meant...one word threw me for a loop! Also, it's damn humid today...wtf, LA! Cloudy and hot? WTF!

*goes and gets another bucket of ice to munch on*

Matrix

Rors,how many games do you want to play tonight? After each game I usually fill in my stats before I play the next.

Also it seems that east room 1 is never up,so we should meet in east room 4 at 10 pm.

Rorschach

Matrix said:

Rors,how many games do you want to play tonight? After each game I usually fill in my stats before I play the next.

Also it seems that east room 1 is never up,so we should meet in east room 4 at 10 pm.
As many as you want. I'm here all night and I'm 3 hrs behind your time. :p

Your choice!

Matrix

I'm down for all three.

I'll be on aim during the game,I'll aim you once im done filling out stats after each game.

edit- if we have horrible lag for some reason,then im against playing all 3 tonight :p

Rorschach

Matrix said:
I'm down for all three.

I'll be on aim during the game,I'll aim you once im done filling out stats after each game.
Good deal. My aim is Hawakubo if you didn't know it.

[edit] about the lag...if there's a lot of lag in the first inning, maybe I can try connecting directly to the ps2. I haven't had a problem with anyone yet, though...except that one inning against fmt ><

Top Bottom