• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like almost all of the Astros farm teams made the playoffs this year. Astros are in good shape for years to come now regardless of what happens in NYC. But with Keuchel on the mound, I like my chances.

jman2050

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I didn't think I would be posting in a postseason thread until at least 2017!!!!

qUS2Onc.gif

Anime or dancing goths, I'm not sure what will be the bigger loss after Tuesday.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Like almost all of the Astros farm teams made the playoffs this year. Astros are in good shape for years to come now regardless of what happens in NYC. But with Keuchel on the mound, I like my chances.

7 of them did. And the Grizzles won the AAA Championship.

Anime or dancing goths, I'm not sure what will be the bigger loss after Tuesday.

You know damn well Dancing Momoka is the bigger loss. ;p

zroid

Banned
There is a non-zero chance all five AL East teams finish with a positive run differential. it probably won't happen because it requires a Tampa blowout of Toronto, but it'll be close.

that's kind of crazy especially considering how many games the other ALE teams have played against Toronto

So close

Ldf0koy.png

The Red Sox ruined everything (as they do)

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
I don't understand why people put up OPs when they aren't done (in this case, completely lazy).

Meier

Well that is some grade A bullshit. Lost my fantasy baseball championship on that Chris Davis home run in the 8th. Meant the guy tied me in hits and HRs and he won the week 5-4 rather than losing 6-5. Unfuckingbelievable.

Finally at a computer to show off how painful this was:

E6Vqy0Y.png

Fuck you, Chris Davis. 25 weeks to come down to literally 1 at bat. I added Jonathan Lucroy for this week and the dude goes 0-5 on only pinch hits. If I'd kept d'Arnaud, he had 2 hits this week and would have at least gotten me a tie. Not sure what the tiebreaker would have been.. maybe that would have been worse. Such a great week by my pitchers too. :*(

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
The NL games are on TBS so expect a lot of "FISTED" from Chip Caray.

Or does he not do that anymore? :p

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
The only reason they won that year was because it's Cleveland and the universe hates Cleveland. :p

squall211

I see a lot of people here pickng the Mets over the Dodgers. What is the reasoning? I ask this as a die hard Mets fan (so obviously I am prone to pessimism). But I just can't see the Mets winning three games in a 5 game series where you may very well face Kershaw & Greinke in four of those 5 games.

I see a lot of people here pickng the Mets over the Dodgers. What is the reasoning? I ask this as a die hard Mets fan (so obviously I am prone to pessimism). But I just can't see the Mets winning three games in a 5 game series where you may very well face Kershaw & Greinke in four of those 5 games.
Mets have a more consistent bullpen and a complete pitching squad. Outside of Kershaw and Greinke, the Dodgers are kinda streaky.

jbug617

Banned
CC checking into rehab. Plans to rejoin the Yanks next year
@Ken_Rosenthal: #Yankees release statement from CC Sabathia saying that he is checking himself into alcohol rehabilitation center.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom