• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joey Fox

Self-Actualized Member
Ah, well I guess I just misjudged it. I thought it was a slow roller, but everywhere I read calls it sharply hit. I'm in slo-mo.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
E7diE.gif

Should the Giants finish this season in the playoffs, Buster should win MVP and Comeback Player of the Year. I think he's the favorite for both awards at this point.

I could definitely see it for CPTY. I hope all of this post is true though. And that we win another WS ;).

see5harp

Look at Buster's average, hits, HR's, on base percentage since the all star break. It's absolutely ridiculous. He's nearly hitting 400. Every single game I see him in he is fouling 10 pitches off and then blooping a single for an RBI. It does still surprise me when he hits a homer but the guy has to be one of the hardest outs in the game at this point.

Look at Buster's average, hits, HR's, on base percentage since the all star break. It's absolutely ridiculous. He's nearly hitting 400. Every single game I see him in he is fouling 10 pitches off and then blooping a single for an RBI. It does still surprise me when he hits a homer but the guy has to be one of the hardest outs in the game at this point.

And he plays almost every game. Your right his second half has been ridiculous. Right around the time where this and debating and voting happen.

see5harp

Do you think they'll even use Melky in the Playoffs? He'll no doubt win the battling title this year and would be back in the first round. Scutaro and Pence has come in and the team chemistry from an offensive POV is probably better than it's ever been (even counting the year they won). Their pitching has looked shaky from the starters but their offense looks so good right now.

Do you think they'll even use Melky in the Playoffs? He'll no doubt win the battling title this year and would be back in the first round. Scutaro and Pence has come in and the team chemistry from an offensive POV is probably better than it's ever been (even counting the year they won). Their pitching has looked shaky from the starters but their offense looks so good right now.

If he apologized to the team personally, came out and apologized more than once (maybe to a local paper or something), and looked like he was still interested being on the team (like being in the dugout) I would say yes. The fact that I don't believe he has done any of this and the whole website thing blew up means I'm not even sure he plays as a Giant again. He has acted really selfishly since he has been caught. Does anyone even know where he is?

The offense is acting like a top 10 or even top 5 offense right now. Really surprising considering this is the giants we are talking about. If we had the pitching from 2010 and the hitting from now we would be the heavy favorites, no joke. As of right now our pitchers are just fatigued. Timmy is pitching better lately, but the bullpen has been a little shaky and overall its been an up and down year for pitching for us(perfect game the top and Timmys losing streak the bottom). I think it'll get better in October. Hitting needs to stay hot to help the pitching come back, which I think it will. Pence has been a pretty good pick up and I think he's hitting better now but holy shit Scutaro was an amazing grab.

stressboy

This story was posted a little while ago: http://www.csnbayarea.com/baseball-...tructions-from-Gi?blockID=773537&feedID=10850

The people of Oakland have spoken with a sellout. They are tired of the Jewish media conglomerate power brokers like the Yankees, Red Sox and Brewers. This is a dawn of a new era of baseball.

Jubs

Best case scenario is the A's taking 2/3 from the O's, and the Rays sweeping the Yanks. O's should have a 1 game lead in the east, and A's out front in the wild card after the weekend. Win/win for all. Plan the parades.

Best case scenario is the A's taking 2/3 from the O's, and the Rays sweeping the Yanks. O's should have a 1 game lead in the east, and A's out front in the wild card after the weekend. Win/win for all. Plan the parades.

I approve of this plan. Make it so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom