• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Mike Francesa Fan Club |OT3|

Status
Not open for further replies.

rekameohs

Banned
qlgsgqqcxi8gf1ec7k5bvor2g.gif

It had to end on a pop up to center. It just had to.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Congrats on the win, Mets.

Disappointing fucking season is an understatement.
Tell me about it. Though at this point, you'd think we'd all be used to the standard second half collapse. Still hurts just as bad every year.

And congrats, A's fans.

Link

The Autumn Wind
He should, but baseball writers proved what I knew already: they're fucking stupid.
I wouldn't say that. I feel like Kershaw's got the better numbers in the more important stats. Unless he gets completely lit up tonight, it's his to lose.

ZeroRay

Tell me about it. Though at this point, you'd think we'd all be used to the standard second half collapse. Still hurts just as bad every year.

And congrats, A's fans.

The only thing I can do to reassure myself is to keep thinking that it can't be this bad next year.

Wait, you're a Mets fan? Shit, you guys did better than I expected.

I wouldn't say that. I feel like Kershaw's got the better numbers in the more important stats. Unless he gets completely lit up tonight, it's his to lose.

Its so close man. RA is the better pitcher n it came out he was injured since the very beginning.

lucius

Maybe Rangers were saving it for the playoffs?

I thought they were the team to beat all year, they could turn it on in the playoffs I guess.

Bowflex

The fact that anyone supports Hillary boggles my mind... I have tested between 130-160 on IQ tests
A's had the biggest season underdog comeback I've ever seen. Congrats to them.

Rangers played more disgusting today than in game 7 of last year. Branduil....I'm publicly apologizing to you. You were right - team is done, and for once I'm not saying that sarcastically.

I have a more optimistic appraisal of their chances next year than other NL Central fans on this board.

As long as they fire Hurdle, I don't see why they can't contend. Two straight years of horrific post-ASG collapses have to land at the manager's feet in the end.

Dumpster and Lolland, two pitchers to whom I'd never trust a de facto title game.

harSon said:
Don't draft any of our players onto your fantasy team next season, you're bad luck.

Didn't the Bucs begin their tailspin after you changed your avatar? Hmmm?

harSon

Banned
As long as they fire Hurdle, I don't see why they can't contend. Two straight years of horrific post-ASG collapses have to land at the manager's feet in the end.

Dumpster and Lolland, two pitchers to whom I'd never trust a de facto title game.

Yup.

He's the master of shit lineups, playing injured players and awful game management.

harSon

Banned

Didn't the Bucs begin their tailspin after you changed your avatar? Hmmm?

Like a whole month after I changed it..

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
AL #WildCard game: If @Orioles beat Rays, AL East team will host #WildCard game vs. @Rangers. If @Orioles lose, then @Rangers will host.

Cheer up Rangers fans. We'll get you that game in Arlington so you can choke in front of your fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom