• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Mike Francesa Fan Club |OT3|

Status
Not open for further replies.

cashman

Banned
Post season 3 straight years!

pMLB2-13939252dt.jpg

Congratulations A's-GAF!

So where does Josh Hamilton go from here? Does he leave Texas and test free agency for a huge deal or stay and get less? Do Rangers fans even want him back after today's embarrassment?

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
The number of sponsors listed on the Red Sox radio broadcast is mindboggling. It was literally so many they missed the first pitch.

Edit: The ad I have at the bottom of this page is pretty great:

uAZJ9.png

A team who missed the playoffs, a team who just lost a 13 game lead, and a team who might have to have a one-game playoff to win the division.

Kccitystar

CB Bucknor is behind the plate for the Yankees/Sox game tonight. Isn't he a part of the Umpire Illuminati along with Jerry Meals, and Angel Hernandez?

We (Yankees) are fucked.

cashman

Banned
Congratulations A's-GAF!

So where does Josh Hamilton go from here? Does he leave Texas and test free agency for a huge deal or stay and get less? Do Rangers fans even want him back after today's embarrassment?

Too many weird issues with Hamilton. Some team will still overpay though.

I don't think Nolan Ryan is willing to let Hamilton walk

Well then it's a good thing Nolan doesn't make those types of decisions.

So where do you think he'll go?

I'll shoot for the stars (pun intended) and say he goes to Houston for an obscene amount of money

With what payroll? They're rebuilding from within, I thought the plan was.

I'd say there is a faint chance that he'll stay if the Rangers win tomorrow and offer him a decent enough deal. If he or the Rangers choke again, not a chance in hell.

Congratulations A's-GAF!

Shame on you for rooting for Oakland. Peyton doesn't approve this...lol

You getting demoted to jobber status...lol

Also I see alot of melky & bartolo Jerseys out there

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member
I was in class all day (still am infact), but wow Rangers, what a silly thing to happen to you. Congrats on the A's for clinching.

As for a World Series prediction I hope for Cards and Orioles. That way its a bird war and a St Louis vs St Louis match up.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Yes. Keep voting on the playoff thread title because its so permanent and I can't just make it whatever :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom