• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Mike Francesa Fan Club |OT3|

Status
Not open for further replies.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
I forgot about HarSon's hatred for Bay Area teams. Between this and the Pirates, baseball has not been good to you my man.

Enron

Banned
The Rangers don't even deserve the postseason with the way they have played the last two months. At least there's only one more game after this.

LOL Derek Holland.

Ron, Hamilton, MY, Dumpster, and Holland all better be gone next year.

I will PERSONALLY drive Derek Holland out of town. I'll even let him ride in the front seat.

Enron

Banned
I love how people do not even think it's possible that Oakland has a good team.

Lets be real.

Texas had a HUGE lead in the division, and played like fuck the last 2 months.

If it weren't for that, these A's wouldn't be where they are now. Regardless if they are good or not. You can't make up ground without the team in front of you faltering.

Branduil

The Rangers don't even deserve the postseason with the way they have played the last two months. At least there's only one more game after this.

I will PERSONALLY drive Derek Holland out of town. I'll even let him ride in the front seat.

The Rangers should just leave Holland and Dumpster in Oakland. Let them rot in the closest thing to hell in America.

Gannd

Banned
Lets be real.

If it weren't for that, these A's wouldn't be where they are now. Regardless if they are good or not. You can't make up ground without the team in front of you faltering.

The A's are a great team. Just as good and soon to be better than the Rangers.

g0est

Lets be real.

The Rangers have been good for the last two months. It's the A's which have been superhuman. They've only lost 26 games since July 1st, which is insane for any team.

Branduil

iUzpt1GAkHACE.gif

What a pathetic human being.

cashman

Banned
Lets be real.

19-10 in August and 15-13 in September. The A's aren't good just super hot, fortunately for them the best team usually doesn't win the World Series.

g0est

19-10 in August and 15-13 in September. The A's aren't good just super hot, fortunately for them the best team usually doesn't win the World Series.

I don't see any difference between the terms "good" and "super hot". Could you elaborate for me?

P.S. I'm not an A's fan. I just judge what I see objectively.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom