• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Mike Francesa Fan Club |OT3|

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, the Nationals clinched the #1 seed in the NL with a win today.

So it's Giants vs. Reds and Nationals vs. Braves or Cardinals in the NLDS.

zulux21

I just looked at the A's payroll and it seems yoenis Cespedes is the highest paid player on the team... has there ever been a case in recent history where a rookie is the highest paid player?

Branduil

Summary of the Rangers' season right there.

What a gutless, heartless, sorry bunch of no-good losers. I've never seen a more pathetic sports performance in my life. Buckner is laughing at them right now.

rekameohs

Banned
dropilton.gif

jog_hamilton.gif

BxCoM.gif

Lkr

Will Oakland open up any of those shitty seats for the playoffs? The baseball capacity is downsized to about 30k in the regular season, would be interesting if they took the tarp off and opened up

Nice job by Hefner, I hope he's in the mix next year.
Cmon dude seasons almost over and u gotta bring up the Mets? Jus enjoy the fucking game bro.
He's just another LIFELONG who found the MLB thread after the Jets' season ended last week. It's kinda fun to see them every postseason and then disappear into the ether come February.

RBH

Will Oakland open up any of those shitty seats for the playoffs? The baseball capacity is downsized to about 30k in the regular season, would be interesting if they took the tarp off and opened up
Oakland owner Lew Wolff said they would take off the tarp if there was enough demand for those seats.

Braves have announced they will not be wearing their Friday home red jerseys for the Wild Card game. They said since the Cardinals primary color is red, they want to wear the normal home white jerseys.

Lkr

Oakland owner Lew Wolff said they would take off the tarp if there was enough demand for those seats.
I hope there is interest, Oakland fans are really good when given a team worth watching(and they are still solid when their teams suck)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom