• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Offseason '13-'14 |OT| Where the best fans live

Parch

Just a reminder. NEOGAF Baseball League live draft is on Wednesday.
Last chance to set your keepers is Monday night. Check to make sure they're legal.

turnbuckle

The Nats announcer said he might be out for the season. confirmed?

He'll be gone at least the first 3/5 of the season. At that point it might make more sense to keep him off the field. Seems like the kind of injury that you can't really play through until it gets better. Just gotta stay off those shins as much as possible.

JCizzle

He'll be gone at least the first 3/5 of the season. At that point it might make more sense to keep him off the field. Seems like the kind of injury that you can't really play through until it gets better. Just gotta stay off those shins as much as possible.

Yep. Absolutely no reason for him to play this year and just pray it isn't chronic (whatever it is).

Enron

Banned
mlbGAF Fantasy Rejects

League draft is in 4 hours! Don't forget!

Draft Type: Live Standard Draft
Draft Time: Sun Mar 16 9:00pm EDT

Fox318

Op9zfv6.jpg

My seat for the game today.

Loco4Coco

This is a "fan" comment from the Mets' website about Niese's injury.

Niese needs a portable MRI machine. This guy gets a sore arm as often as the other nut, Jason Bay, used to give himself concussions. Yes, Niese is a nut. Another spineless modern athlete, made intoi a multimillionaire prematurely becuase he won a dozen games 1 year. Don't worry Jon-Jon. Wrap some ice around that elbow the same way pitchers who were men used to do. You will feel better. Stop whining, sissy.

SMH

For the GAF draft on Wednesday, I won't be able to attend. I work 4pm-12am. I've never done a Yahoo draft before. Is there any way to setup an auto-draft pattern like I can for ESPN? Like Round 1, pick the best available batter and so on?

Sanjuro

For the GAF draft on Wednesday, I won't be able to attend. I work 4pm-12am. I've never done a Yahoo draft before. Is there any way to setup an auto-draft pattern like I can for ESPN? Like Round 1, pick the best available batter and so on?

Who is in that league?

Top Bottom