• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Offseason '13-'14 |OT| Where the best fans live

I hope the Dodgers are able to keep Wilson. Dude was lights out for us. I don't expect us to get him back though considering he wants to be a closer again.

We're going to need to do something about that bullpen though and get us better bench players.

In celebration of the new thread, here's a GIF of Clay B. trying to pick a runner off:

cvyqrCy.gif

e6AKNqn.gif

Oh and Carly Rae Jepsen trying to throw a first pitch.

In celebration of the new thread, here's a GIF of the Cardinals infield dying.

http://i.minus.com/iCz3NRoyaNvt0.gif

We were already dead bro, we were already dead. :(

You're going to do that after your team got picked off for the last out and failed horribly in a run down?

http://i.imgur.com/W4ijOkW.gif

Oh come on, just having some fun! You guys should know I'm not a hater of Boston or Clay. I'll delete the GIF if it's a big deal.

3N16MA

Banned
In celebration of the new thread, here's three GIFs of Vernon Wells hitting three pop-ups for outs in the same game.

qzgJ4IG.gif

iCbqQLC7Drdt5.gif

LrAbrw1.gif

hemtae

Oh come on, just having some fun! You guys should know I'm not a hater of Boston or Clay. I'll delete the GIF if it's a big deal.

Its fine lol. I probably wouldn't have posted if I had seen Sanjuro post. Don't want to seem like we're piling on you.

Like the Red Sox did in game 6

Edwardo

Reposting in new thread.

Big questions for the winter stove.

1. Should the Red Sox keep Ellsbury at what many believe to be 140+M 7+Y
2 Should the Red Sox keep S.Drew?
3. Shuld the Red Sox sign Brian Mccann? (Let Salty go?)
4. If we let J. Ellsbury leave, Should the Red Sox consider Jackie Bradley Jr as the 3rd OF for next year? Or should they go for a Carlos Beltran/

I'm okay with letting J. Ellsbury, Drew, and Salty go. Bring up Jackie, sign Brian Mccann, and of course X. Bogaerts at SS.

1. I don't even know yet. My heart says yes, but my brain says let him go.
2. Yes. Bogaerts at third.
3. No. Doesn't he have eye problems? Couldn't it develop into something worse? I feel like we should keep Ross and Salty. Rotate them through the schedule and if Salty still sucks come next postseason, we'll just start Ross.
4. Absolutely on Bradley Jr.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
3. No. Doesn't he have eye problems? Couldn't it develop into something worse? I feel like we should keep Ross and Salty. Rotate them through the schedule and if Salty still sucks come next postseason, we'll just start Ross.

McCann's eyes are fine. Besides, you already had Salty and Ross, might as well complete the ex-Braves collection.

So the Cards give the Sox their first WS win in 86 years.

The Cards then give the Sox their first home win for the WS in 95 years.

3h4xv.gif
Trash that gif. He lost to Cena whom only wrestled with one arm.

Cena wins, Sox wins, Celtics with a .500 record?

Spooky!!!

E: I think the Ellis decline was prob due to the young Cuban signing. Plus maybe moving Punto.

DarkFlow

Banned
McCann's eyes are fine. Besides, you already had Salty and Ross, might as well complete the ex-Braves collection.
Why do we need a new catcher? Ross and Salty (when he's not throwing stupid shit) are fine. They both can run behind the plate well, and no one really gives a shit if they can't hit.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Trash that gif. He lost to Cena whom only wrestled with one arm.

Cena wins, Sox wins, Celtics with a .500 record?

Spooky!!!

E: I think the Ellis decline was prob due to the young Cuban signing. Plus maybe moving Punto.

Wha?

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Why do we need a new catcher? Ross and Salty (when he's not throwing stupid shit) are fine. They both can run behind the plate well, and no one really gives a shit if they can't hit.

You know Salty's a FA right? You think they'll resign him?

jbug617

Banned

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I covet Stealsbury, but I don't think the Astros will make a play for him.

Wouldn't mind if they signed him or Choo.

(Both would probably cost more than triple their entire payroll lol)

rinse82

The season ended last week. Shame about the World Series being cancelled. What took you guys so long to get the off-season thread up?

Anyway, now that this nightmare of a season is over for the Blue Jays, what do I, as a Jays fan, have to look forward to this offseason?

Rumor time: Blue Jays want Gordon Beckham?

I hate baseball.

AA has seemingly had a hard on for Beckham for the last 3 years. He just can't let players he likes go.

Looks like we picked up Lind's option

ReMaKe

Not sure if you're serious.

Salty is a FA, I seriously doubt the Red Sox are gonna bring him back. If they do, fine. If they don't, well that leaves us with no starting catcher. Making this position a priority. Not saying the only option is to sign Brian Mc., but they do need someone. Ryan Larnaway has been a dissapointment so far.

If Ellsbury ends up going somewhere else, I would love for the sox to trade for an OF power hitter, someone like Giancarlo Stanton. This is more of a want then a need.

Top Bottom