• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Playoffs 2017 OT:It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Malo

Banned
I'll take with my chances with CC going tomorrow. Should have waived the white flag and not used Robertson/Green.

Matticers

Using Robertson tonight was a mistake by Joe. Leaving him in past a couple batters was an even bigger mistake.

Maybe Betances has a tiny bit of confidence and could give them an inning tomorrow if necessary. Maybe. Probably not. Now they're stuck hoping Kahnle and Chapman can go multiple innings. Not a great situation to be in so this is a total head scratcher by Joe.

Caja 117

Using Robertson tonight was a mistake by Joe. Leaving him in past a couple batters was an even bigger mistake.

Maybe Betances has a tiny bit of confidence and could give them an inning tomorrow if necessary. Maybe. Probably not. Now they're stuck hoping Kahnle and Chapman can go multiple innings. Not a great situation to be in so this is a total head scratcher by Joe.
I dont think Joe has the confidence in Betances to put him there in a close game.

Robertson will defenety pitch tomorow.

Tall4Life

Brady is apoltical, unlike Aaron Kudge, who told me directly in person that he has a MAGA hat under his helmet at all times

Stay woke

clemenx

Banned
I never saw Giles in the regular season but his stuff has just felt so unimpressive this series for someone with quite good numbers.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
GOD BLESS YOU, JUSTIN VERLANDER

FaST3Q4.gif

Top Bottom