• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Playoffs 2017 OT:It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Joe

My personal suggestion: if a forum/chat/hashtag is used then it seems, initially at least, that it should not have any legacy connection to gaf beyond the actual people posting.

Joe

I have no idea what will happen.

But in an attempt to preserve a niche community cultivated over 13 years we should at least have some sort of "backup plan" ready to go.

I have never used Discord and know nothing about it. If you're knowledgeable and have the motivation then take the lead.

If everything suddenly disappears before a real backup emerges then use the Twitter hashtag #mlbgaf as a temporary meeting point.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Who cares about the name? Lol. Just create it before gaf crashes again.

Edit - Here, quote to reveal.

Malo

Banned
I didn't have the Yankees in the postseason going into the season. To make it this far is a plus and it's been a super fun season. We have arguably the best prospect in MLB with Gleyber Torres, a top 3 farm system, and nearly $100 million coming off the books after this season and next season. We're going to be good for a while.

GG Astros gaf, it was a fun series.

We also need a MLB gaf discord or are we migrating to slaent? I'm not going to be posting here anymore.

gg Houston, I will be rooting for them in the series. My Yankees still got further than most expected.

Yankees suck, go Astros.

rip gaf

Kiss the rings
UFxeIAh.png

Toth

That was a disappointing game that was a macroism of the entire season. Oh well, they got as far as they could. Now lets hope they don't "Mets' it up next year.

I didn't have the Yankees in the postseason going into the season. To make it this far is a plus and it's been a super fun season. We have arguably the best prospect in MLB with Gleyber Torres, a top 3 farm system, and nearly $100 million coming off the books after this season and next season. We're going to be good for a while.

GG Astros gaf, it was a fun series.

We also need a MLB gaf discord or are we migrating to slaent? I'm not going to be posting here anymore.

We have a mlb discord.
5is has been the most fun team to watch in such a long time. Every day was a treat watching the guys play. It was amazing, it was joyful. I’m sad but we’ ll Get there again.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Thank God we won. So tired of hearing Joe Buck say "this team is young and loaded with talent" and "they're ahead of schedule"

Top Bottom