• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Playoffs 2017 OT:It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Why?

Like, I'm pissed cause that just means we sold out on assets for less than they were worth and dumped players that were way better than what we have now.

I mean I can't blame the players themselves for the FO being lousy. Bruce sucked last year but it wasn't like it was lack of effort. He played well this year.

Justin Turner being a great player was definitely not something I would have figured from his time with the Mets. That actually annoys me but something clicked for him once he left town... or maybe the problem was the Mets dunno

Mrbob

Oh damn Brian Anderson calling the Dodgers series. Wish he was calling the Cubs Nats instead. Maybe he'll finally be able to call Brewers games in the post season next year.

Kershaw has given up more homers this year than ever

least its just a solo

granderson sucks

Cody with the snow cone.. gonzo aint making that play

God I’m so tired of Washington athletes. Every god damn sport it’s the same story. It’s like these bums think “We got to the playoffs, that’s all that matters” and no more effort is needed.

I mean fucking really? Shut out? Rendon drops a ball that’s already in his glove and Harper can’t catch a fairly easy pop? One of the best offensive teams can’t hit fucking ANYTHING?

Suck my dick.

At least I didn’t pay those for those tickets.

Top Bottom