• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Playoffs 2017 OT:It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

boxter432

God what a terrible pitch to didi. No reason to lay it in there. He was going to be aggressive, throw it low and it's either a walk, a K or hopeful grounder.
But also this ump sucks. Screwed Castro over and then missed the backwards K.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
God what a terrible pitch to didi. No reason to lay it in there. He was going to be aggressive, throw it low and it's either a walk, a K or hopeful grounder.
Well if the ump isn't going to call the corners for him what the fuck can he do?

Zetta

Just saw we tied... when I'm watching we're losing and when I'm not we're not. I guess I won't be watching this game tonight.

JambiBum

Well if the ump isn't going to call the corners for him what the fuck can he do?

Catcher set up way outside and that pitch ran all the way across. Ump isn't going to call that a strike. ESPNs zone has been on the entire time and this ump hasn't missed a pitch yet. That pitch was a strike, yes, but the ump isn't going to call a pitch that far off the mark.

boxter432

What are these pitches? Not even close.

Catcher set up way outside and that pitch ran all the way across. Ump isn't going to call that a strike. ESPNs zone has been on the entire time and this ump hasn't missed a pitch yet. That pitch was a strike, yes, but the ump isn't going to call a pitch that far off the mark.
He's missed multiple....

Faddy

Banned

Nah, he has clearly called several pitches in the yankees favour

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Ball 3 to Gregorious was on the corner. Strike 2 to Castro was off the plate. I mean he shouldn't have thrown Didi a fucking meatball but that missed call completely changed this game.

Top Bottom