• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Playoffs 2017 OT:It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Beckx

Choomp

Banned
Remember when we got to watch two aces through gems last year

Guys can barely get out of the first inning smh

Faddy

Banned
Nothig can tell me it's a good game when Brett Boone can say "that strike to Castro was a good 2-3 inches outside" and then later the K zone show a clear strike 3 when the next pitch is a game tying homer.

I don't understand why they don't let the computer call balls and strikes. Tracking is so good these days.

Beckx

Nothig can tell me it's a good game when Brett Boone can say "that strike to Castro was a good 2-3 inches outside" and then later the K zone show a clear strike 3 when the next pitch is a game tying homer.

Don't trust the K zone. Unless Brooks pitchf/x data is lagging (it might be) there isn't a glaringly missed call yet.

mjp2417

Banned
A lot like Andrew Miller, Green was an average starter but in the bullpen he's a killer.

mariano-rivera-grip-iooss3.jpg

Santana gonna spill more spaghetti.

Wouldn't be surprised, but the only option I think the Twins have for a good long-man is Berrios. I don't think I would put Gee in this kind of situation, going off what I've seen of him in the past.

Going Twins vs. Yankees far as the bullpen goes is a big difference.

There's a million examples.

Definitely true, true. Most relievers are relievers because they can't be starters for health or performance

Top Bottom