• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: MLG Anaheim Spring Championship 2013 - StarCraft II: HotS, LoL & CoD: Black Ops 2

(._.)

Banned
XGlTDme.jpg

I was so confused

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
I'm not 100% sure what's happening, but that ending was crazy.

If you're referring to Blops 2, basically the Complexity guy dolphin dived and then jumped and then got a cap at the last minute just barely getting invincibility frames from the air strike.

For those curious, my wife just gave birth to our second daughter.

Luckily she's beautiful and I can forgive her for making me miss the finals.

My wife was scheduled to have an induction tomorrow, so we were both caught off guard by her going into labor tonight. Definitely not complaining though, seeing as how no one I wanted to get to the finals made it, I didn't really miss too much. (Hero and Naniwa)

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
It's especially funny because there was a patch that specifically delayed the airstrike by miliseconds:

After the 1.04 patch (For PlayStation 3 & Xbox 360 users), a 750 millisecond delay was added between the targeting of the bombing areas and the strike itself.

It's especially funny because there was a patch that specifically delayed the airstrike by miliseconds:

After the 1.04 patch (For PlayStation 3 & Xbox 360 users), a 750 millisecond delay was added between the targeting of the bombing areas and the strike itself.
Oh god, that's so specific.

Optic is crushing so hard

For those curious, my wife just gave birth to our second daughter.

Luckily she's beautiful and I can forgive her for making me miss the finals.

My wife was scheduled to have an induction tomorrow, so we were both caught off guard by her going into labor tonight. Definitely not complaining though, seeing as how no one I wanted to get to the finals made it, I didn't really miss too much. (Hero and Naniwa)

Congrats man! Make sure to check out the VODs for the finals and the Naniwa vs Dear games.

Polt won?

I say as one of my friends said "Polt is as exciting as a brick".

He is just so... standard.

He is? Polt often tends to have his own style of play. I've seen this said about MVP (it's pretty common actually) but i can't say i really understand it in either case.

fanboi

Banned
He is? Polt often tends to have his own style of play. I've seen this said about MVP (it's pretty common actually) but i can't say i really understand it in either case.

o_O? What! Bro go watch game 3 of Polt vs Hyun and tell me he is standard.

Well, he is a fantastic player, extremly consistent, but from what I have seen from his stream and other games, he play standard, heavy macro style.

Might have changed with HOTS? But the games against naniwa was standard standard,

Aaron

Well, he is a fantastic player, extremly consistent, but from what I have seen from his stream and other games, he play standard, heavy macro style.

Might have changed with HOTS? But the games against naniwa was standard standard,
You should watch the finals. Very unstandard and pretty amazing.

Top Bottom