• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: MLG Anaheim Spring Championship 2013 - StarCraft II: HotS, LoL & CoD: Black Ops 2

Chris R

Oh look, Hellbats. Going to be interesting to see who emerges from the T pile with the best modified strat after the nerf comes.

Keikaku

That hatchery snipe! Don't mess with my heart like that Polt!

EDIT: Unless Polt gets the engagement of his life, he's going to get rocked.

calder

Really good finals, great play mostly. Even the mistakes seemed due to the high level from the opponent.

Time for some more gosu English. STEVE POLT.

Anno

Pretty fun finals, and I'm glad for Polt. Can't imagine dedicating that much time to SC2 while at college. Also wonder how many people there realize who he is or what he does.

Wow what a series. Game 1 should have been game 5 but other than that it was amazing.

Game 1 was the closest game between Polt and Hyun. Game 2 Hyun took easily while Polt did that weird attack in game 3 to take the lead. Then Hyun banelings the crap out of Polt in game 4 and gets his tanks lol.

Finally the end match with hellion reaper runby and Polt running with the lead.

Amazing games. HerO vs Hyun game 3 the first set was still amazing. It might have been Polt vs HerO if Hyun didn't win vs HerO.

GG WP to most of the 128 players. Even Nani was playing great. Looking forward to the next MLG.

Also another Terran wins. :)

Nice to see after the recent Protoss wins.

7z3gmEb.jpg

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
21,000 physical spectators at Call of Duty Black Ops 2 tournament live now with 50,000 people watching on twitch.

Next MLG Pro circuit will be in Columbus Ohio in November probably to coincide with Ghosts.

Black Ops 2 grand final starting now for the one or two other people here watching lol let's go!

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
I can't cheer for Impact if only because of that guy with the Phillies hat.

His name is Killa and he came off as a total douche when they faced Complexity the first time around. But the Impact guy they interviewed before the final came off as nice actually so their team is a mixed bag.

That's what the commentators said *shrugs*

Top Bottom