• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

Syder

That chin though!
AU7Amsc.gif

Heel

29-28 Teymur, IMO. Great fight.

I'd love to see them run it back for 5 rounds for a Fight Night card or something.

Oscar

I had trouble giving Teymur the first due to him almost getting finished.

I'm fairly drunk so maybe he just got rocked for a second?

That's a bad scorecard tbh

No, it's not. Round 1 was the closest round, but Teymur landed the better shots, better combinations and took less damage, and that only became more apparent over the rounds that followed.

Lando is a phenomenal talent, but he's too enamoured with fanciful movement. Footwork is key, but he's prioritising style over substance and it's going to cost him if he keeps this up against other talented strikers.

No, it's not. Round 1 was the closest round, but Teymur landed the better shots, better combinations and took less damage, and that only became more apparent over the rounds that followed.

Lando is a phenomenal talent, but he's too enamoured with fanciful movement. Footwork is key, but he's prioritising style over substance and it's going to cost him if he keeps this up against other talented strikers.

I don't see the argument for the 1st at all, most people don't. 29-28 seemed to be the most common scorecard.

But hey, the judges at least gave the fight to the right person, so I can't complain too much that's better than what we've seen in lots of fights.

I don't see the argument for the 1st at all, most people don't. 29-28 seemed to be the most common scorecard.

But hey, the judges at least gave the fight to the right person, so I can't complain too much that's better than what we've seen in lots of fights.

There is no argument to make here for Lando. Just because he can take punishment amazingly well, doesn't mean judges aren't going to score against him. He landed good shots. Teymur landed the better, more damaging combinations, and did it more consistently. He demonstrated superior striking technique, whilst maintaining a high output, and took less damage doing so than his opponent.

Judges get the scoring wrong all the time, but this wasn't one of those occasions. Agree to disagree if you want, but it was clear enough to me.

FUME5

There is no argument to make here for Lando. Just because he can take punishment amazingly well, doesn't mean judges aren't going to score against him. He landed good shots. Teymur landed the better, more damaging combinations, and did it more consistently. He demonstrated superior striking technique, whilst maintaining a high output, and took less damage doing so than his opponent.

Judges get the scoring wrong all the time, but this wasn't one of those occasions. Agree to disagree if you want, but it was clear enough to me.

You must be fun at parties.

Why are you arguing who won the fight or why? I haven't seen a single person anywhere in the world claiming Lando won?

Most people scored the fight 29-28. That's just the way it was, its not a big deal either way

Top Bottom