• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

brentech

Want wonderboy to win, but think there is less he can change to improve the balance of the matchup between them. Logic tells me Woodley wins.

im going with woodley too, don't see wonderboy getting comfortable, which is where he shines

Yeah that's gonna be a really important factor in who wins. Woodley needs to stay aggressive and on him. Wonderboy is at his best when he settle in and feels really relaxed to just let things fly. He doesn't do as well when pressured (Woodley fight / Matt Brown Fight)

I'm so hyped for this fight.

Why are you arguing who won the fight or why? I haven't seen a single person anywhere in the world claiming Lando won?

Most people scored the fight 29-28. That's just the way it was, its not a big deal either way

I'm not? I agreed with the scoring. You said it I was a bad scorecard. I assumed your issue would naturally be with the first round, which was the closest out of the three, and I responded by identifying why Teymur won all three rounds, including the first round. I don't see the confusion here.

But like you said, it ain't a big deal.

Oscar

10-9 Wonderboy.

Woodley needs to use his wrestling pedigree here, he's going to lose this type of fight. Why depend on a right hand bomb when you have other tools that counter your opponent?

dream

I think Tyrone knows, deep down inside, that he hit the jackpot against Robbie, that he's not really world-class, and wants to keep his title by stalling as a way to compensate for his lack of talent.

I mean Wonderboy isn't doing anything either. He's winning but neither dude is doing jack shit

Edit - in 9 minutes of fighting we have a combined 14 strikes landed. Jesus Christ

Dysun

Woodley the self proclaimed goat and disrespected champ can't pull the trigger and wonder boy won't give him an opening

Fuck you khabib!

brentech

Both know the other guy is dangerous. Both want to wait for the counter.
Shit happens. Hopefully as this goes on it forces someone's hand.

Top Bottom