• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

Nah, that was prior to the 209 disaster. Now he might just retire .

Nah, the manager AND dad already called BS on that. A reporter took the dad's comments (said months before this weight situation) and implied on the record as clickbait that it exacerbated Khabib's feelings on sticking around and quitting could happen this year, which barring something incredible is absolutely not the case, according to both his manager and his dad. Manager called out the guy on MMA Hour and called him a piece of shit for making that kind of assumption and scamming readers.

Nah, the manager AND dad already called BS on that. A reporter took the dad's comments (said months before this weight situation) and implied on the record as clickbait that it exacerbated Khabib's feelings on sticking around and quitting could happen this year, which barring something incredible is absolutely not the case, according to both his manager and his dad. Manager called out the guy on MMA Hour and called him a piece of shit for making that kind of assumption and scamming readers.

Dude Javier Mendez (his coach) came out after 209 and said early retirement isn't out of the question and that yes, his dad is skeptical of Khabib's health and doesn't want him fighting long.

Ali (manager) is a scummy dude, can't take that guy with face value, ever. Even at this point it's hard to take Khabib and what he has to say seriously , they're both jokes .

Let Me Bang Bro is back on the next Ultimate Fighter

Indeed.

That said this will be the first season of TUF I watch since they did the first women's 115lb season. There's some interesting fighters on there I'm curious how they do.

Plus hey, I'm sure the Cody vs TJ drama will be pretty good

It's really bizarre James Krause is on the show though. He has a good record in the UFC and is already guaranteed to keep fighting in the UFC even if he loses the show as he's already contracted and fighting in it. Wonder what's the TUF deal there

Syder

Correia was winning but with the opportunities she gave away in the third she should've lost. Reneau didn't fully capitalise but she's got a draw out of a match-up I had her down to lose.

They're trying so hard to put Rumble over in these 210 promos.

Yeah they've been disrespecting DC pretty heavily. Especially considering his record.

I mean I get it, Rumble is a lot "scarier" so they probably are wanting him to win to promote but it's pretty shitty how they've marketed DC this fight

Chumley

Banned
Yeah they've been disrespecting DC pretty heavily. Especially considering his record.

I mean I get it, Rumble is a lot "scarier" so they probably are wanting him to win to promote but it's pretty shitty how they've marketed DC this fight

It's bullshit, but the UFC has always hated wrestlers.

I don't see the fight going much different than it did last time tbh. The only guy who can beat DC is Jon Jones.

Top Bottom