• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

Those comments are amazing.

picture

Chris Nichols
Honestly I believe Triple H's arm is broken but to see everyone on here bash Brock Lesnar for it is absurd. I believe this was a stunt gone wrong. He used the lock on John Cena the night before without breaking it so I believe Triple H's arm was just tweaked the wrong way which caused it to break.
19 Minutes Ago

picture

Sarah Holesworth
Brock Lesnar had no intire rights to use that kind of move on the COO that is very dangerous.Brock Lesnar needs to be fired.I hope he has he butt sued as well and as far as John Laurenitis goes his butt needs to be fired as well cause i can't stand him.
1 Hour Ago

gbritenee
First off Brock Lesnar does not need to be in the WWE! and if you are going to put Brock Lesnar in the WWE Taker should get a match because that would be a REAL good match
2 Hours Ago

picture

Carl Cole
Brock better watch his back Cus u never mes with a king especially the king of kings
8 Hours Ago

picture

Charles Gray Jr
Oh come nothing going happen to him ,come on you fine one mployee 500,000 for hitting a refree and then noting is done to someone that break the arm of one employee.then again when it all being sone for show to to entertain people nothing is going be done.
8 Hours Ago

Photo_on_2012-04-02_at_17.19__2_normal.jpg

Mary Martell
OUCH! That looks really painful, and I think Triple H will be out for more than a month, roughly 3 months in my books.
Hurting more than one person real bad in the WWE should be an offence in the rule books. What Brock did to Triple H is just sad and unnecessary!Tina Herbin likes this.
17 Hours Ago

picture

James M Serritt
they should fire Brock he is not a wrestler hes ufc fighter and for hurting triple h he should be fined and jailed and gm of raw and smack down needs fired hes very unprofessional and and too ignorant need teddy long on both shows hes the only one that knows how to do it
21 Hours Ago

picture

Allen Littleton
i really think that Brock should be fire for breaking the coo triple H arm cause if they let get by with this it telling all the other wrestlers that they can what ever they want to do & when ever they want to & lose it & they can hurt anyone that they wanna hurt. So please o the right thing & fire him, Cause he is a very high risk to hurt any one at any time & not be able to come back to the WWE.Thank for your time , Allen littletonTina Herbin and Linda like this.
Yesterday

cool-denzel-o.gif

we all know hes goin to be fired but lauranites is goin to get him back to wwe but hes says he dominated cena well his head got busted open to and john lauranites is a punk

OMG...

Abraham Atomode
I think there has been enough discussion on this issue already, we need to know what Lesnar punishment will be including Laurinaitis as it's obvious they went out of line.

WHOA...

They really think John Laurinitis is an exec and not just a character, it's pretty sad. I remember when I was like 8 years old and the WWF came to my neck of the woods, I thought Jack Tunney really called the shots and I met him at the concession stand when I was getting a coke... But I was 8 years old.

Heel

Sami Khaleel
wwe you fired maryse melina gail jillian tiffany and the best from all the bella twins they were flexible strong sexy the total diva pack but u wasted them they were supposed to be face not heel and kelly was the worst diva u ever had dont keep making the same mistakes u have lost many many wwe views because if the bellas getting fired im one of the 12,000 people who u lost hopefully more will come to show u to bring the bellas back

Wow last time I watched that Kultar video I stopped watching after the KO. That was awesome.

Oh and Heel congrats on continuing your invasion angle.

rvy

Banned
Those comments are amazing.

picture

Chris Nichols
Honestly I believe Triple H's arm is broken but to see everyone on here bash Brock Lesnar for it is absurd. I believe this was a stunt gone wrong. He used the lock on John Cena the night before without breaking it so I believe Triple H's arm was just tweaked the wrong way which caused it to break.
19 Minutes Ago

picture

Sarah Holesworth
Brock Lesnar had no intire rights to use that kind of move on the COO that is very dangerous.Brock Lesnar needs to be fired.I hope he has he butt sued as well and as far as John Laurenitis goes his butt needs to be fired as well cause i can't stand him.
1 Hour Ago

gbritenee
First off Brock Lesnar does not need to be in the WWE! and if you are going to put Brock Lesnar in the WWE Taker should get a match because that would be a REAL good match
2 Hours Ago

picture

Carl Cole
Brock better watch his back Cus u never mes with a king especially the king of kings
8 Hours Ago

picture

Charles Gray Jr
Oh come nothing going happen to him ,come on you fine one mployee 500,000 for hitting a refree and then noting is done to someone that break the arm of one employee.then again when it all being sone for show to to entertain people nothing is going be done.
8 Hours Ago

Photo_on_2012-04-02_at_17.19__2_normal.jpg

Mary Martell
OUCH! That looks really painful, and I think Triple H will be out for more than a month, roughly 3 months in my books.
Hurting more than one person real bad in the WWE should be an offence in the rule books. What Brock did to Triple H is just sad and unnecessary!Tina Herbin likes this.
17 Hours Ago

picture

James M Serritt
they should fire Brock he is not a wrestler hes ufc fighter and for hurting triple h he should be fined and jailed and gm of raw and smack down needs fired hes very unprofessional and and too ignorant need teddy long on both shows hes the only one that knows how to do it
21 Hours Ago

picture

Allen Littleton
i really think that Brock should be fire for breaking the coo triple H arm cause if they let get by with this it telling all the other wrestlers that they can what ever they want to do & when ever they want to & lose it & they can hurt anyone that they wanna hurt. So please o the right thing & fire him, Cause he is a very high risk to hurt any one at any time & not be able to come back to the WWE.Thank for your time , Allen littletonTina Herbin and Linda like this.
Yesterday

Jesus.

Heel

Oh BTW GENKI SUDO IS RETURNING TO MMA

HE WILL DESTROY EVERYONE

in the supa fite leeg

I don't know what to think about this. Genki is the man but it's been 6 years.

I see that Pavia is wheeling and dealing on Twitter though lol. Ninja vs. Baroni? My god.

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
I don't know what to think about this. Genki is the man but it's been 6 years.

I see that Pavia is wheeling and dealing on Twitter though lol. Ninja vs. Baroni? My god.

Battle of who will gas first!

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Evilore is spot on about the uselessness of Captain America. It's my biggest problem with the movie.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Final UFC on FOX 3 Ratings Down Significantly, Averages Only 2.4 Million Viewers

May 8, 2012 - The final ratings for UFC's third installment on FOX are in and have the event averaging a total viewership of 2.42 million, according to TV By The Numbers. That's up slightly from the initial 2.25 million turned in by overnight ratings. UFC on FOX 3 ultimately pulled in a 1.2 rating among adults 18-49 and 1.5 household rating overall.

As previously reported, UFC on FOX averaged 5.7 million total viewers while UFC on FOX 2 managed 4.7 million average total viewers.

In terms of average total viewership, UFC on FOX 3 is now the lowest-rated of the eight MMA events ever broadcast on major network television. Saturday's event is edged out by 2008's EliteXC: Unfinished Business, which was headlined by Robbie Lawler and Scott Smith. Held in Stockton, California, Nick Diaz also fought Thomas Denny on the card. That event drew 2.62 million average viewers.

UFC on FOX 3 took place at the Izod Center in East Rutherford, New Jersey. The card was headlined by a lightweight bout between Jim Miller and Nate Diaz. Welterweights Johny Hendricks and Josh Koscheck fought in the co-main event.

According to a report by MMA Junkie, Saturday's fights earned a 1.6 rating among men 18-34. That figure represents a 60% increase in viewership week-over-week in that time slot. However, that number is down from 4.3 during UFC on FOX's inaugural event and 3.2 for UFC on Fox 2.

UFC on FOX 4 is slated for August 4th at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California. The event will be headlined by a middleweight bout between middleweights Brian Stann and former Bellator middleweight champion Hector Lombard.

Heel

UFC on FOX 4

Announced Bouts
Light Heavyweight bout: Lyoto Machida vs. Ryan Bader
Middleweight bout: Brian Stann vs. Hector Lombard
Heavyweight bout: Travis Browne vs. Ben Rothwell

Already a better card
until poly buys tickets

dude it was jim miller headlining as well, don't forget that

hell, until I exchanged them even I had Avengers tickets for a show time that conflicted with the fox show

and then yeah nba playoffs too.

it was a perfect storm of lots of different shit.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas

hell, until I exchanged them even I had Avengers tickets for a show time that conflicted with the fox show

Thats what happens when you put on a shitty card. In a fair universe thats what SHOULD happen when you put on so many of em.

Boogie

I'm just annoyed that Bloody Elbow is running endless articles providing updates on Brock's WWE storylines.

Seriously, BE..
who-gives-a-shit-harrison-ford.gif

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Yeah I don't go to BE anymore since they started including borinxing and WWE stuff. I just come here now. At least it's funnier here lol.

And those comments, my god. The WWE PG era ladies and gentleman. A bunch of smalltown america fat ladies, old men, and kids.

Heel

I'm glad the masses have spoken. It's about time Uncle Dana stops passing off chicken shit as chicken salad.

A lot of people need to realize there's a difference between a "good card on paper" and "good match ups on paper". Johnson vs. Barry is a guaranteed scrap, but who outside of the hardcore actually knows that to tune in? Who cares? A card that draws has proven stars on it. Period.

If you want to build new stars on FOX, how about have the winners return for the next FOX card? There's no progression to their build. Putting #1 contenders fights on FOX and sending them to title fights on pay-per-view is too short of a progression.

You need Belcher on FOX 4. You need Johnson on FOX 4.

I'm just annoyed that Bloody Elbow is running endless articles providing updates on Brock's WWE storylines.

Seriously, BE..
http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/who-gives-a-shit-harrison-ford.gif[img][/QUOTE]
They're even calling it the "Brock Beat". muhahahahaha

Chamber

love on your sleeve

I think the two previous Fox cards had something to do with it too. You can only disappoint the casuals so much before they tune out.

I think the two previous Fox cards had something to do with it too. You can only disappoint the casuals so much before they tune out.
Definitely.. What Uncle Dana was thinking by setting up Wrasslefuck 2012 for the 2nd Fox show, I have no idea. Fucking Phil Davis.

Top Bottom