• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

TheNatural

My Member!
Sapp has a great point, I love this shit. Who's paying these guys medical bills, and these promoters like K-1 not paying guys, so why should Sapp give a shit?

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
3:00 -- Heavyweight Bob Sapp

3:20 -- MMAFighting.com's Mike Chiappetta

3:40 -- #mioenergystrikes viewer questions.
Sapp interview still happening.

ibdsXM6AxhjR53.gif

Time of writing this 3:47 ET.

TheNatural

My Member!
Ariel wants to claim he's insane and brain damaged because he couldn't get him to be serious. Probably because his high horse biased questions just put Sapp into perpetual work mode.

dem

Good god

What would Nick be doing if he wasn't a fighter? He can't understand any of the questions.

Heel

This interview sounds like a real gem. The final shining beacon in MMA journalism was brought down to his knees by Bob tha Gawd?

Please, Mr. Sapp...please, I can't take it anymore...please I'm sorry I crossed the line!

TheNatural

My Member!
This interview sounds like a real gem. The final shining beacon in MMA journalism was brought down to his knees by Bob tha Gawd?

Please, Mr. Sapp...please, I can't take it anymore...please I'm sorry I crossed the line!

Yeah Ariel was visibly annoyed, the sad thing is Sapp's point was missed because Ariel kept asking loaded questions about him throwing fights, so Sapp shelled up into his entertainment mode.

He's got a good point. If you're a fighter who is big in status, not fighting on a competitive level for big pay, and under shady promoters - why the fuck should you risk your health for that? For the integrity of the "sport" - the integrity in being in rinky dink MMA shows against nobodies in foreign countries?

What did that get Big Daddy Goodridge? He went out there and tried to compete, got destroyed in the process, no one is paying his bills for it. Instead he's a sad story with brain damage, but hey, he's earned "respect" for trying. I guess respect is worth more than him remembering what he did two hours ago or losing his personality to irrational behavior because of brain damage.

If promoters want to pay Sapp for an appearance, that's on them and the demand for him knowing what you're going to get.

Heel

Bond them with the leather, man.

Bob is hired because he's a draw, cuts a mean promo and puts over local stars in an exciting fashion. We all saw Pudz' double leg. There is no better 30 seconds in Sports Entertainment.

TheNatural

My Member!
Bond them with the leather, man.

Bob is hired because he's a draw, cuts a mean promo and puts over local stars in an exciting fashion. We all saw Pudz' double leg. There is no better 30 seconds in Sports Entertainment.

Maybe horse racing promoters could put him on as a preshow before races at the track and have odds on if his fight lasts longer than the stakes race.

Heel

"Is it fair to say Mr. Diaz had to chase Condit around the cage a lot in that fight?" - Mr. Goodman questioning Keith Kizer to establish why Nick couldn't piss until mdnight

LOL

TheNatural

My Member!
U dun goofed Chael.

If all goes according to Steven Seagal, Anderson Silva might knock Chael Sonnen out, july 7th, in Las Vegas, in great style. After instructing "The Spider" to use the kick that dropped Vitor Belfort to the mat in their february 2011 encounter, the north-american actor, a judo and karate black belt, already makes plans for Anderson to use a special move against his next opponent. The UFC middleweight championship is at stake for their next bout.

Anderson himself confirmed the strategy during the shooting of an avertising video in Buenos Aires (ARG), in which Seagal and former light-heavyweight champion Lyoto Machida took part.

"It's true, there's new stuff coming along the way, folks. But it's a secret", Spider said, unwilling to provide any more info about the move.

dem

Diaz' lawyer is having a hell of a closing statement..

But the commission are a bunch of dickheads.. so nick is fucked.

Heel

lol

this bitch is saying nick admitted marijuana is performance enhancing.

so cunty

Yeah, if you have ADHD and use marijuana to focus during training, your performance has been enhanced? Okay lady.

King Mo vindicated.

Screw Nog vs Kongo. Nog vs Barnett in a cage is far more interesting to see where both are at this point. I hope Barnett comes to the UFC as he would beat most of the roster outside of Reem and JDS.

Top Bottom