• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

TheNatural

My Member!
WTF?!? This is why people don't give a shit about the UFC. It's not special anymore.

Well the main event is Ian McCall vs. Mighty Mouse Johnson, to be fair. That's just the co-main event, only the 11th fight of a 12 fight card. There's plenty more to offer man!

Josh Neer vs. Mike Pyle? Eh? .. Eh? How 'bout it?

Heel

In all seriousness. I'm more pumped about all of K-1 than I am about any MMA card going on this year.

Absolutely. Might have to buy tickets to the L.A. card depending on how it shapes up. The only downside is they'll have to stop taking their vitamins in America.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
I thought tomorrow was just a regular TUF episode, not a shitty card with two decent fights.

That hometown throwdown thing is next week in my neck of the woods. I'm not going though, first Ultimate card we get in 6 years and it's headline by two guys who weigh less than big dogs.

Eddie Wineland vs. Scott Jorgensen doesn't quench the palette next week? How dare you!
I feel bad for anyone who isn't excited for that fight. Never seen an unexciting performance from either - also:

slam.gif

My favorite bad TUF product placement was from season 4 when Rich Franklin walks into a room where a guy is mixing a Xyience drink and they have a panfully awkward and wooden conversation of all the great benefits of drinking Xyience.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
My favorite bad TUF product placement was from season 4 when Rich Franklin walks into a room where a guy is mixing a Xyience drink and they have a panfully awkward and wooden conversation of all the great benefits of drinking Xyience.

Did rich take a knee?

bloodydrake

Cool Smoke Luke

It gets better!
Bigfoot Silva's manager wants ban on ground elbows following UFC 146 bloodbath

Now, Alex Davis, manager of Silva, says that he wants all elbows on the ground to be banned due to the bloody mess they can cause and because of that, it may turn some people away from the sport.

Honestly tho..I'm onboard the swap in knees to the head on grounded opponent .. take Elbows to grounded opponent Out, train any day of the week.

Top Bottom