• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
You guys can run but you can't hide.

kim-winslow.jpg

Keep your Winslow fetish to yourself, i plan on having dinner.

Guys,

Eraldo, me, and another friend decided to go hang in this part of Fresno called tower district. What we did not know is that it is gay weekend in Fresno. Guess where the party is at...

I just watched Rumble's Titan fight. God so boring. Does he really think he's getting back to the UFC this way? Also this shit about how the contract was at 195, but then he says, ya his body just shuts down when he gets 10 lbs away and he needs to see a doctor cuz something's wrong. He was sweating crazy.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
I'm happy for Kampmann. I've been a fan of his ever since he was robbed in his fight with Diego Sanchez.

charsace

Perhaps the bigger problem is nobody knows who Glover Texeira.

The big problem is that Glover would KTFO Shogun. I doubt there is anyone out there that wants to fight Glover. Glover should have been in the UFC years ago, dude has always been a beast.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
The big problem is that Glover would KTFO Shogun. I doubt there is anyone out there that wants to fight Glover. Glover should have been in the UFC years ago, dude has always been a beast.

Hello, friend. Is Machida fighting today or something?

ldcommando

Banned
Nah we left that place after we finished our tea. There was more chicks than dudes though. We weren't the only ones that didn't know what weekend it was.

So can someone give me a run down of what happened last night? How did Hamburglar lose?

In gif form, just for you:
2.gif

1.gif

7.gif

I love it when a hype train is derailed. Good for Kampman, he really went from gatekeeper to legit contender. Dude is great and never gets the respect he deserves.

I came here because I thought he got banned for something he said in here... WTF?

I refuse to believe he got banned for anything he said in "Not Best-GAF". There would've been MUCH more fallout.

Heel

Well, no one is getting banned inside the lawless confines of MMA-GAF. Who wants to go find out if he popped off in the K-Pop thread?

Top Bottom