• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

Glover ain't KOing Shogun. I think we need Shogun vs Gus. This fight will tell us a lot about where they are at this point in their respective careers. There is so much on the line for both fighters. Do or die.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
CaptKorea was banned for calling Emma Watson a 12 year old boy
o9y3Q.jpg

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=476465

Heel

Please, keep your legalized pedophilia out of our sacred thread. I support CaptFranca's conquest against GAF'ers oogling over pictures and gifs of 20-somethings that look like they should be nervous about their first day in middle school.

Free CaptFranca.

i7nsMb7RvjlTv.png

TheNatural

My Member!
Do any of you fine gentlemen play the Arma II Day Z mod?

Also a real bad mma treat tonight - Baroni vs a 4-3 scrub at Ring of Fire

Streaming?

We better make a BadMMA/E3 bunker chat because stuff is going to start going down tomorrow with Nintendo's streaming stuff just announced for tomorrow.

TheNatural

My Member!
Another UFC injury nixes a fight next month

The July UFC curse continues as Jon Fitch suffered a knee injury in training and is out of the 7/11 fight with Aaron Simpson in San Jose.

No word on the severity of the injury past that he won't be able to fight for the time being.

brock-o.gif

Heel

Isn't this game amazing? I almost feel like 99c isn't enough for a game of this caliber.

SFL spread to every single living person on earth, with the innocuous symptom of insomnia. No one in power was worried, because very few people were dying. Then people began to develop fevers and paralysis, causing global panic. SFL killed more people than the Black Plague.

I'd have to consider that a successful MMA campaign.

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
Another UFC injury nixes a fight next month

The July UFC curse continues as Jon Fitch suffered a knee injury in training and is out of the 7/11 fight with Aaron Simpson in San Jose.

No word on the severity of the injury past that he won't be able to fight for the time being.

brock-o.gif

*crickets*

Heel

*crickets*

Sounds like Mason "The Line" Dixon's Nerd Chat drawing power.

dream, that's one hell of a score you put up friend. I'm having trouble finding the right combo. I got everyone but Greenland and Mother Russia in my last go. God damn this is addicting.

dream

Sounds like Mason "The Line" Dixon's Nerd Chat drawing power.

dream, that's one hell of a score you put up friend. I'm having trouble finding the right combo. I got everyone but Greenland and Mother Russia in my last go. God damn this is addicting.

Wait till you unlock fungal mode, friend. It is kicking my ass.

TheNatural

My Member!
ibwPE2KjdX19km.gif

Embrace your touch gaming future, friend.

dream, check my score. SFL virus is on some ebola shit.

Don't worry, Apple is soon to die a bloody death at the hands of Google's Tablet and Nintendo hulking up in the holidays. You hipsters will be trying dark rituals to resurrect Steve Jobs this time next year.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Between banning Nick Diaz for smoking weed, the situation with Overeem combined with Mir using TRT and all this other shit, athletic commissions are deep into self-parody status now.

bloodydrake

Cool Smoke Luke
ya the Diaz shit is just so obviously a personal grudge.
You had weed metabolites... ONE YEAR!
You had 14:1 T/E Ratio... 9 months!
OH Frank..you want Therapeutic exemption..NP! shhh we won't tell anyone unless they ask.

Top Bottom