• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mobius Final Fantasy |OT| From the Makers of Final Fantasy XIII

Celegus

Well these Gigantuars make seeds easy peasy. Have almost 200 tablets, but I feel like trying to max more jobs now is just going to burn through my limited supply of crystals. It's been so long since we got new ones, I just keep waiting for the next batch...

Razmos

Landscape mode looks great, but they've made no effort at all to make the menus and the UI match up. The menus and UI are tiny and hard to read/tap on

Pejo

Gold Member
So I've just been moving along at my own pace in this game, got Wyrm Lord unlocked the other day. What are some of the best skill page 8 unlocks? I'm quite happy with Wyrm Lord, but I need something else to grind seeds for. I have everything except assassin and dancer, for reference.

Also, is there a picture of all the jobs at the page 8 upgrades? I was able to find the dancer, assasssin, and knight pictures, but nothing else.

Celegus

So I've just been moving along at my own pace in this game, got Wyrm Lord unlocked the other day. What are some of the best skill page 8 unlocks? I'm quite happy with Wyrm Lord, but I need something else to grind seeds for. I have everything except assassin and dancer, for reference.

Also, is there a picture of all the jobs at the page 8 upgrades? I was able to find the dancer, assasssin, and knight pictures, but nothing else.

Do you mean a picture of the page 8 stat upgrades or the character model once panel 8 is complete (with the cape)? I only have Black Mage, White Mage and Dragoon maxed, though I have enough seeds for another one or two if I pull more jobs. The mages are great for MP and the Dragoon is a SP monster, although I don't have many warrior cards. Was hoping one of the Dissidia cards would be good for Dragoon, but I may just skip on all of them.

Pejo

Gold Member
Do you mean a picture of the page 8 stat upgrades or the character model once panel 8 is complete (with the cape)? I only have Black Mage, White Mage and Dragoon maxed, though I have enough seeds for another one or two if I pull more jobs. The mages are great for MP and the Dragoon is a SP monster, although I don't have many warrior cards. Was hoping one of the Dissidia cards would be good for Dragoon, but I may just skip on all of them.

Sorry, I meant the actual character model. If I don't have a job to level up for stats purposes, I was just going to pick one that looks cool, haha.

Celegus

Sorry, I meant the actual character model. If I don't have a job to level up for stats purposes, I was just going to pick one that looks cool, haha.

Hmm, yeah I can't actually find anything either. I'm a big fan of my dragoon personally, but pretty much all of them look cool.

Pulled two more jobs since I'm gonna pass on all three sets of Dissidia cards I think. Assassin (first ranger job!) and Scholar (now I have all mages!) so that's cool. Hopefully Scholar can keep up on this upcoming tower!

Edit: Yep, had enough to max Scholar already and working on Assassin but ran out of water seeds.

Decided to do a 6 pull, because I did want some of the cards from the recent batch and the extra mage ability was a cherry on top. Pulled nothing of note (4 dupes why), though I did get Y'shtola, which seems to be one of the better mage abilities to pull.

Can the sicarius cards be sold for Ability Tickets?

I'm about a hundred tickets away from being able to buy up all the x43 cost cards, kind of curious if that would be worth it so I can brute force my way into some of the early release cards. Then again, those are usually focused on Tower rankings and I kind of don't care much about that, but I don't know what else I can do with all these tickets.

Unfortunately not, the sicarius cards only give money back upon selling them. I would probably save your tickets for when you augment support abilities to 5*, since most of them are from gold enemies. It costs 45 tickets to go from ability level 5 to 6.

Unfortunately not, the sicarius cards only give money back upon selling them. I would probably save your tickets for when you augment support abilities to 5*, since most of them are from gold enemies. It costs 45 tickets to go from ability level 5 to 6.
Ah, that would've been too easy, yes? Thanks.

I've actually been saving a lot of support fodder, probably not enough to 5★ everything, but it's somewhere.

Actually, I think I'll use the tickets to max 5★ my area/break cards, unless their fodder will be released soon.

Yu Narukami

I'm a little confused. I saw some videos and there is a FFVII Remake event going on in Japan. You can pull Remake Cloud. Are they already using assets from FFVII in Mobius even though it hasn't been released yet?

I'm a little confused. I saw some videos and there is a FFVII Remake event going on in Japan. You can pull Remake Cloud. Are they already using assets from FFVII in Mobius even though it hasn't been released yet?

It's possible. This game has quite a few assets that are ripped from other games, most notably the XIII trilogy and XIV. Though I'd be inclined to believe that the models used in the event are lower poly than what is actually going to eventually be in 7's remake.

Celegus

The new area coming out next week sounds like the Daily Dungeon easy stamina burner I've been wanting for this game for a while.

Yeah it should be nice. Most of mine rots away, but that's fine. Kind of like how laidback this game can be, since I'm even more into Exvius.

It feels kind of weird that I wasn't really interested in Mobius Day today. I feel the main draw of the additional seed gain has been replaced by the gigantaur map.

Celegus

It feels kind of weird that I wasn't really interested in Mobius Day today. I feel the main draw of the additional seed gain has been replaced by the gigantaur map.

It's still nice for unlocking extra abilities at least, I did a bunch of those yesterday and just got whatever seeds I ended up with.

I was hyped about it being on a weekend, but I was so drained from not sleeping that I barely did anything with it; basically lazily took advantage of the ability boost.

I guess the seed boost is still nice since the gigantaur map is limited to your tablets.

Next time, I guess?

Pere

Neo Member
It seems even the devs don't even care about Mobius =p.
Someone must have fucked up big time for them to not say anything at all for so long.

It's really amusing to watch the raging entitlement unfold over a free phone game.

The toddlers over at Reddit are suggesting defrauding and stealing from Square-Enix because the game was down for a day.

All I really see is people upset at the game being horribly mismanaged. Between the unresolved hacking, the crazy paywalls, the absurdly out of touch marketing promotions through Twitter and Facebook, and now the game down for half a day without a word, I'd say Mobius is lucky to have anyone playing it at this point. Square certainly doesn't seem to really care much.

All I really see is people upset at the game being horribly mismanaged. Between the unresolved hacking, the crazy paywalls, the absurdly out of touch marketing promotions through Twitter and Facebook, and now the game down for half a day without a word, I'd say Mobius is lucky to have anyone playing it at this point. Square certainly doesn't seem to really care much.

I agree. I do still play Mobius because I like it, but I'll never spend another dime on it. The game has been handled horribly for the last month or so. A shame too, because it started out so well.

Celegus

There's a whole thread on buying large quantities of magicite and issuing chargebacks with Apple or Google.

Because the game was offline for a few hours.

It's pretty gross. People yelling about being lied to and cheated and refunding their Tidus purchases. Guess what? You got what you paid for and you validated their own pricing scheme and now you're stomping your feet because they don't baby you. Not going over there for a while.

New area tonight though, and 5* augs!

Razmos

Free gifts from tomorrow

Also free daily draw for 8 days.

GI6EeAc.jpg

The sixty stamina pnuema nodes are pretty brutal, especially when a rogue ruinga can one-shot you in most situations.

I think I'm going to lazily farm the forty-five stamina nodes and pad out extra pnuemas with the multiplayer magicite; then I'll move on the the sixty stamina nodes once I have a couple of 5★ cards.

Celegus

Wind was the only tricky one for me because the only class I have that has wind and earth is black mage. The boss isn't hard, but getting two Ochu fights in a row before it with not enough pink orbs is rough, had to use one of my 100+ phoenix downs! Scholar is wrecking the fire boss though. Gonna burn lots of elixirs tomorrow, I've put all my energy into the 60 maps all week and only got one pneuma.

I got the ranger area/breakdown card on the free draw today, not bad, will ticket it up and 4★ it, I think.

Wind was the only tricky one for me because the only class I have that has wind and earth is black mage. The boss isn't hard, but getting two Ochu fights in a row before it with not enough pink orbs is rough, had to use one of my 100+ phoenix downs! Scholar is wrecking the fire boss though. Gonna burn lots of elixirs tomorrow, I've put all my energy into the 60 maps all week and only got one pneuma.
Bad luck? I've gotten four so far (plus the one in the multiplayer shop).

Been a while since I've posted but I've made some good progress. Primarily got Dancer and Scholar maxed so I shit on everything.

Only wish I could get some of the early acquisition cards since I have none atm :(

Top Bottom