• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Modern Warfare 2 demo gives you free XBLA games.

dk_

Did this for the achievements. After hearing about the FIFA 10 DLC incident I regret it! x_X Can I fix my mistake by buying it or am I doomed?

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Metalic Sand said:
Its not like any of the SNK games are good anyways. Play shitty game to glitch shitty games?

I sincerely hope you mean the ports are shitty, and not the games themselves...

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
dk_ said:
Did this for the achievements. After hearing about the FIFA 10 DLC incident I regret it! x_X Can I fix my mistake by buying it or am I doomed?

You're doomed.
Best thing you can do at this point is to toss your 360 into an incinerator so they can't track you done and take legal action.
but at least you got a few achievements out of it, I'm sure it's worth it.

dk_

Yeah, thought so.

Didn't think of the consequences, because it's a glitch that could easily happen to anybody by accident. And I still don't own the games now- it only works with the MW2 demo.

Lothars

I did it but just to test, I never got an achievement in any of the games but I don't think you have to worry about being banned but hopefully they fix it soon.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Magik said:
I thought they already patched this.

In the full game, yes. But this is the demo.

If you can't earn Achievements through this, I can't care.

Amir0x said:
Viral Marketing for the upcoming Call of Duty vs. SNK game.

Call of Duty vs SNK: Clash of the New Generation.

kylej

Banned
OuterWorldVoice said:
Also causes AR starts on Valhalla.

v7v9ud.gif

I laughed.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
miladesn said:
They banned people for Shadow Complex demo glitch last year IIRC.

If they did, it didn't make the news.

They did however ban people for the FIFA glitch. The Shadow Complex glitch was pretty much patched as soon as it was found and it doesn't give achievement points. It pretty much lets people complete the game in one-sitting, but they can't save or anything like that. Wasn't a big deal other than seeing the complete game/story for free.

TheUsual

Gold Member
TheSeks said:
In the full game, yes. But this is the demo.

If you can't earn Achievements through this, I can't care.

Call of Duty vs SNK: Clash of the New Generation.

Ramirez!

Top Bottom