• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mom finds 14 year old son on Facebook and Fucks him

Status
Not open for further replies.

xbhaskarx

Captain N said:
mommy.jpg
Two more images...
aimee-louise-swordjpg-015ef7082b88c371_large.jpg

11182173m.jpg

SolidSnakex said:
So you don't see a problem with adults having sex with kids?
I do. But I don't know what really happened here. They had sex twice and it doesn't sound like he got raped by any means. This whole thing is fucked up, but to put someone into prison for 9 years because of this..? Crazy.

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
Mystery solved. Her son is ASIAN, CLEARLY not her son. He also has a mustache, so he's not 14 years old.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
Veidt said:
Mystery solved. Her son is ASIAN, CLEARLY not her son. He also has a mustache, so he's not 14 years old.
blink

Mailenstein said:
I do. But I don't know what really happened here. They had sex twice and it doesn't sound like he got raped by any means. This whole thing is fucked up, but to put someone into prison for 9 years because of this..? Crazy.

Have you never heard of statutory rape before? It doesn't matter if he "consented"

Dragon

Banned
Mailenstein said:
I still don't really understand what actually happened here. It could be still different.

I don't think you understand what statutory rape is. It doesn't matter if he wanted it or not. He was underage and they had sex. Period. It's rape in this country because he was 14 and she's an adult.

The end.

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
Solo said:
Word to the wise: Ive been banned for spoiling this movie before.

They should ban you again for being passive aggressive about it.

I can't even imagine how this is going to affect the son later in life. Sounds like he might already have been set up for some...issues.

Kurtofan

TheBranca18 said:
I don't think you understand what statutory rape is. It doesn't matter if he wanted it or not. He was underage and they had sex. Period. It's rape in this country because he was 14 and she's an adult.

The end.
Yeah let's stupidly apply law without taking into consideration small details such as "consent".

Dragon

Banned
Kurtofan said:
Yeah let's stupidly apply law without taking into consideration small details such as "consent".

The guy was confused about the law was. I'm not stupidly applying anything but the law to make sure he understands what the law is here.

And don't toss around insults when you obviously aren't even reading what I'm responding to.

Kurtofan

TheBranca18 said:
The guy was confused about the law was. I'm not stupidly applying anything but the law to make sure he understands what the law is here.

And don't toss around insults when you obviously aren't even reading what I'm responding to.
I didn't insult anyone,I said that the law is stupid if you can't take into consideration consent...
Also applying ANY laws without taking into consideration the specifics of a case is wrong.
If you're under 16 in most states you can't legally consent.
Yeah I disagree with that.
I don't understand why a 14 year old pubescent can't give consent...

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Title is about as spot on as you can get...

Dragon

Banned
Kurtofan said:
I didn't insult anyone,I said that the law is stupid if you can't take into consideration consent...
Also applying ANY laws without taking into consideration the specifics of a case is wrong.

I'm scratching my head here. You're saying it's a stupid law and we shouldn't apply laws without taking into consideration the case. But the case in question is a perfect example of statutory rape. What am I missing here?

Kurtofan

TheBranca18 said:
I'm scratching my head here. You're saying it's a stupid law and we shouldn't apply laws without taking into consideration the case. But the case in question is a perfect example of statutory rape. What am I missing here?
This statutory rape thing doesn't take into account consent.
I know that most adults who have sex with teenagers are rapists,but the law should make exceptions for the few ones who obtain consent of the teenager.
Consent makes a big difference if you can prove it.
BTW I'm talking about teenagers not kids.
Kids shouldn't have sex at all.

Jex

Kurtofan said:
This statutory rape thing doesn't take into account consent.
I know that most adults who have sex with teenagers are rapists,but the law should make exceptions for the few ones who obtain consent of the teenager.
Consent makes a big difference if you can prove it.
BTW I'm talking about teenagers not kids.
Kids shouldn't have sex at all.

Well most of the time we have laws in these kind of age-related areas because people have no clear way of differentiating between a child and an adult : is it 13, 16, 18? What does science say? And so on.

Society simplifies things my making a law that defines these issues clearly.

In other words, we lean towards shielding the young. We assume they can't fully consent to things because of their age.

Perhaps this is improper in every situation, but when we're talking about a young guy and a much older women, it seems like the perfect reason why we have these laws.

Furthermore "Consent" is not some magic quality that suddenly makes an act right, morally or legally.

Kurtofan

Jexhius said:
Well most of the time we have laws in these kind of age-related areas because people have no clear way of differentiating between a child and an adult : is it 13, 16, 18? What does science say? And so on.

Society simplifies things my making a law that defines these issues clearly.

In other words, we lean towards shielding the young. We assume they can't fully consent to things because of their age.

Perhaps this is improper in every situation, but when we're talking about a young guy and a much older women, it seems like the perfect reason why we have these laws.

Furthermore "Consent" is not some magic quality that suddenly makes an act right, morally or legally.
I understand and I agree that it's not easy to legislate on this subject.
Where does adolescence begin or end?
That's pretty hard to pinpoint as it changes according to the individual.
But I still don't think that woman deserves 30 or even 9 years of prison.

Kurtofan said:
I understand and I agree that it's not easy to legislate on this subject.
Where does adolescence begin or end?
That's pretty hard to pinpoint as it changes according to the individual.
But I still don't think that woman deserves 30 or even 9 years of prison.

So, because she's a woman, statutory rape is ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom