• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Woman accused of having sex with teen son she gave up for adoption

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2009/09/waterford_township_woman_accus.html
Waterford Township police say 35-year-old Aimee Louise Sword used the internet to track down a teenage son she gave up for adoption years earlier and had sex with him.
aimee-louise-sword.jpg

*****UPDATE*****
http://www.myspace.com/487228690

l_30a25e00903745ab9e4a9aef2555010e.jpg

l_7c6d43333e50414399489e14d58f7492.jpg

l_6a08460848aa420ca92cc8dd483feb31.jpg
l_98332a429222405ebe194f5e445503af.jpg

DEMS DICK SUCKIN LIPS

Not bad.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Would have made an awesome documentary. Cameras follow some woman for months as she tracks down her lost kid. And then she fucks his brains out. Ratings baby.

Ri'Orius

Y'know, when I read the thread title, I thought that it was going to be one of those stories where two people fall in love but then find out that they're related
(in hindsight, the "teen" should have clued me in that it couldn't be totally innocent)

WedgeX

Banned
So now is he destined to rule Waterford, until he realizes that it is infact he who is bringing untold curses upon the city, gouges his eyes out, and leaves?

edit:

ahhhh beaten by a mile

everyone making puns.
first imagine fucking your own mom.
then tell me that joke with a straight face.
because fucking your own mom. serious business.

viakado said:
everyone making puns.
I'm pretty sure no one on gaf has fucked there own mom.

Duki said:
their you bastard
I was going to edit it when I re read it but I was just waiting for the there police to come.
Dipper145 said:
but everyone secretly wants to kill their dad and sleep with their mom... right?
well duh, but by the time that becomes plausible your mom is old.

The story leaves out how old the son is, and along with the fact that the woman is 35 means that there is a good chance he is a minor.

She must have serious mental issues, but I would still love to hear her reasoning.

bengraven

viakado said:
everyone making puns.

My mom isn't hot...and I knew her all my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom