• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Woman accused of having sex with teen son she gave up for adoption

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atrus

Gold Member
RiZ III said:
Come on now guys, open your mind. Don't be so uncultured. She just reallY loved her son.

I'm really hoping you aren't trying to somehow connect the topic of nudity per the Milla Jovovich nude thread to incest.

Surgeon Isa

Neo Member
Damn. This shit is disturbing. Do Want that Son Fucker though.

Jenga said:
I'm sure there MUST be some sort of japanese incest hentai with this plotline somewhere out there

Of course, in fact it was my very first.

tenchir

It's called Gentic Sexual Attraction

"Genetic sexual attraction (GSA) is sexual attraction between close relatives, such as siblings, first and second cousins or a parent and offspring, who first meet as adults.[1]

GSA may occur as a consequence of adoption, when the adopted children knowingly or unknowingly encounter biological relatives. Although this is a rare consequence of adoptive reunions, the large number of adoptive reunions in recent years means that a larger number of people (about half) are affected.[2] If a sexual relationship is entered, it is known as incest, and can be highly distressing to both parties (see incest taboo). This phenomenon - siblings separated at birth and meeting only as adults and falling in incestuous love - is known in the folk epic, the Finnish national epic Kalevala and the tragic hero Kullervo being the prime example."

This is basically the opposite of Westermarck Effect

StuBurns

Banned
Woman is fucking tapped. I wonder how old the kid is. That must be awful to think you're nailing this older woman, then bam, bitch is your mom.

USD

That's an interesting way to create some mommy issues. :lol

Also I'm wondering, did she actually tell the kid that she's his mother, or did the kid just think he just had some MILF trying to get into his pants and found out it was his mother later on.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
USD said:

Also I'm wondering, did she actually tell the kid that she's his mother, or did the kid just think he just had some MILF trying to get into his pants and found out it was his mother later on.

Looking at the story linked to the one in the OP, she tracked down the son using the internet, asked his new parents if it was fine for them to meet, they spent a few times together, one thing lead to another, and the son started having some anger issues afterwards.

SimleuqiR

USD said:

She probably approached him as a stranger. Maybe the kid didn't even know he was adopted? Do we know if she gave him up as an infant?

There is a likelihood that the kid is the spitting image of his biological father and thus the mom found him very attractive...hell she did fuck his dad no?

Anyway, this woman is definitely not right in the head. These are the type of woman that would have no problem doing their own fathers.

Not too long ago there was a case where a woman found her long lost dad, and after their "reunion" got involved sexually, and even gave him a child o_O. I believe I read the story here on GAF.

Edit:

See comment below. There is always two sides of the coin.
To a degree I feel both are probably the victim.

From the Oakland Press website. Comment was later removed

Now that the Oakland Press has found it neccesary to write a one sided story, I'll fill in the missing details. Yes a son was given up for adoption, yes He found her on the internet, or actually they found each other. They met with the permission of the adopted parents, and were able to spend time together to allow him to meet his siblings. This boy was 15 at the time and had emotional problems, had been in trouble with the law and threatened his adoptive parents, also diagnosed as being bipolar. This should have been a sign to proceed with caution. The Oakland press reports as if she tracked him down for sex, which is ludicrous. This was meetings and visits that spanned over a summer to reconnect a family. When things didn't go his way threats were made. Well now those threats have come to light. There are other children to be considered here, that love their mother very much. Before people judge her, lets get the facts. Our court system is innocent until proven guilty!!!!! When the truth comes out I hope the Oakland press will report the truth with accuracy. We all feel for the boy, but putting an innocent woman through this is unjust. He needs serious help.

SimleuqiR

Meus Renaissance said:
Now that the Oakland Press has found it neccesary to write a one sided story, I'll fill in the missing details. Yes a son was given up for adoption, yes He found her on the internet, or actually they found each other. They met with the permission of the adopted parents, and were able to spend time together to allow him to meet his siblings. This boy was 15 at the time and had emotional problems, had been in trouble with the law and threatened his adoptive parents, also diagnosed as being bipolar. This should have been a sign to proceed with caution. The Oakland press reports as if she tracked him down for sex, which is ludicrous. This was meetings and visits that spanned over a summer to reconnect a family. When things didn't go his way threats were made. Well now those threats have come to light. There are other children to be considered here, that love their mother very much. Before people judge her, lets get the facts. Our court system is innocent until proven guilty!!!!! When the truth comes out I hope the Oakland press will report the truth with accuracy. We all feel for the boy, but putting an innocent woman through this is unjust. He needs serious help.

Fuck! There you have it!

bengraven

Meus Renaissance said:

I wonder if maybe the kid had said something like "YEAH, WELL I FUCKED MY MOM" to his adopted parents in a moment of anger.

I am wondering if it really happened.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
SimleuqiR said:
See comment below. There is always two sides of the coin.
To a degree I feel both are probably the victim.

How are both the victim? Seriously? She is an adult and screwed her teanage son. So tell me how she is the victim in this.

USD

dskillzhtown said:
Looking at the story linked to the one in the OP, she tracked down the son using the internet, asked his new parents if it was fine for them to meet, they spent a few times together, one thing lead to another, and the son started having some anger issues afterwards.
Ah, I didn't check any of the links inside the article.

StuBurns

Banned
Darklord said:
Nah, she's a hot woman so like...6 months jail?
A guy who worked with my dad murdered his wife a few xmas's ago and got like nine months. She might just get community service thinking about it.

viakado said:
innocent?
what, did she accidentally on his dick over and over again?

bengraven said:
I wonder if maybe the kid had said something like "YEAH, WELL I FUCKED MY MOM" to his adopted parents in a moment of anger.

I am wondering if it really happened.

The suggestion is that this emotionally unstable kid just out right accused his mother or having sex with him to give her bad press. It sounds more plausible than a mom randomly looking to sleep with her son.

Innocent till proven guilty. P.S. All those people who wanted to believe this story aint right in the head

SimleuqiR

dskillzhtown said:
How are both the victim? Seriously? She is an adult and screwed her teanage son. So tell me how she is the victim in this.

Do we really know if this actually happened? And if so, seeing how the kid has issues himself how do we know if he didn't manipulate her into doing it.

From reading that extra info it doesn't seem she is this evil perv the original article made her out to be. Not saying she didn't commit a crime. Just saying that we don't know the reasons behind it.

This story is just fucked up on so many levels. O_@

Vinci said:
Predictable.

No, seriously.

The story and her pictures gave me an erection. No joke. Like one of those horny erections.

I wouldn't have sex with my parents, but for some reason reading about other people doing is kinda hot. It's that damn video I saw on spankwire that started this.

AlternativeUlster

Absolutely pathetic part deux
mario ate my burger said:
No, seriously.

The story and her pictures gave me an erection. No joke. Like one of those horny erections.

I wouldn't have sex with my parents, but for some reason reading about other people doing is kinda hot. It's that damn video I saw on spankwire that started this.

:lol Man, unlike those tragic boners you get while watching Schindler's List eh?

AlternativeUlster said:
:lol Man, unlike those tragic boners you get while watching Schindler's List eh?

No, you know the ones! Not the lame ones where you aren't even hard. That's a shitty erection. You're just jacking it for the sack of it. The ones where you could hang clothes of your boner.

Xdrive05

mario ate my burger said:
No, seriously.

Oh shi.... incest sweeping the country by storm, confirmed. For this, folks, we can only blame the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom