• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Woman accused of having sex with teen son she gave up for adoption

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimleuqiR

mario ate my burger said:
No, seriously.

The story and her pictures gave me an erection. No joke. Like one of those horny erections.

I wouldn't have sex with my parents, but for some reason reading about other people doing is kinda hot. It's that damn video I saw on spankwire that started this.

WTF is Spankwire?
:::Googles it::::

"Mother Reluctantly Gives Pussy to Her Son"

First page!! Fuck! :lol

SimleuqiR

mario ate my burger said:
Yes!

That's the exact one!

SO HOT

dz8lqc.gif

Magypsy23

Banned
I'd bash her head against a wall, pour hot oil into her wretched vagina, and rip her uterus out with a spoon, if you catch my drift. ;)

Not one article says how she was even caught. Nothing about the son or her confessing or anything..Probably bullshit *puts pants back on*

Killing_Joke said:
Not one article says how she was even caught. Nothing about the son or her confessing or anything..Probably bullshit *puts pants back on*

yeah, that's what it seems like.

but both her and her son's lives are fucke...I mean, screw...I mean, ruined forever. the media doesn't really correct these kinds of things.

Fyodor Dostoevsky said:
yeah, that's what it seems like.

but both her and her son's lives are fucke...I mean, screw...I mean, ruined forever. the media doesn't really correct these kinds of things.

How is his life ruined? Just look at her!

Fuck, he got to nail a hot milf. Whether or not it was is mother is irrelevant!

bengraven

Nerds: she's pretty, she's not hot.

GAF has a way of making average or slightly pretty girls out to be Megan Fox as long as they're not celebrities.

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
bengraven said:
Nerds: she's pretty, she's not hot.

GAF has a way of making average or slightly pretty girls out to be Megan Fox as long as they're not celebrities.

And making out megan Fox to be disgusting rat faced pigs.

Oh GAF.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Pics of son, it's the only way I can see this woman as a younger than 30 self. Otherwise dear god straight GAF confuses me. The eyes! The crows feet! If you're going to fuck your own son at least get some goddamn cosmetic surgery done to where you don't look like you're pushing 40. :|

This would be a far better story if she *accidentally* found him online and then had sex with him, and then realized it was her son.

The fact that she did it on purpose just makes it demented.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom