• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mom finds 14 year old son on Facebook and Fucks him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stahsky

A passionate embrace, a beautiful memory lingers.
Goldrusher said:
[funkmaster]

Of course she did. He was underage.

[/funkmaster]

funkmastergeneral said:
It's rape because the child cannot legally consent, so yes. How difficult is this to understand?

He must rap about rape a lot

Walshicus

This apparently isn't that unusual a thing. There are many cases of siblings being separated at birth, later meeting and being sexually attracted to each other. Remember reading something about how childhood years spent together serve to prevent family members being regarded in that way.

Resilient

Would smash, but jesus christ that's fucked up :lol

She finds him and then fucks him? Seriously? It's like one of my Japanese animes!!

Fitz

bluebird said:
She finds him and then fucks him? Seriously? It's like one of my Japanese animes!!

Let's be honest, you mean hentai really.

It's more than just a sub-type right?

Goldrusher

bdizzle said:
I'm in shock that we actually have a pedo defense force on gaf. Mind blown @.x
A 30 year old having consensual sex with a 14 year old is pedo ? Most 14 year olds would jizz in their pants even thinking of the scenario.

Sure, the mom-son thing is disturbing, but seriously, you're defending a minimum of 9 years in prison ? :lol

Jex

Combichristoffersen said:
It's not pedophilia though. If anything it's Incest-ephebophilia Defense Force.

We always got a defence force. People shouldn't be so surprised.

freitax

So let me see if I get this right, Polanski should rot in jail, but she shouldn't even get prison time, am I correct gaf?

Haunted

Captain N said:
PONTIAC, Mich. — A woman who pleaded guilty to having sex with the biological son she gave up for adoption and later tracked down on the Internet has been sentenced nine years to 30 years in prison.
What's the 30 years bit here?

mrklaw

MrArseFace
how old are the posters questioning the sentence? Perhaps some are 14-16 year old boys who appreciate the whole MILF thing. If so, just imagine its not that stranger in the photo, but its *your mom*. Still feel its ok? Or yeeuch?

CryptiK

First of all, Aimee did not “track down” her son: His familiy’s social worker asked his permission to find her, because he was getting unmanageable at home and they hoped his real mother might be able to set him straight. Secondly, her son was not 10 years old: He was 15 – she put him up for adoption ten years ago, when he was 5. Thirdly, she did not “rape” him: he apparently coerced her into it and she gave in due to the feeling of guilt of having him put up for adoption. Mothers have a strong bond with such young children and the emotional pain must have been insufferable.

Not defence force or anything but the Son is just as fucked up.

Taiser said:
14y66fm.jpg
Would've been a great first response.

While I think this kind of thing should be broken up, 9 years is a little harsh. I've scene rape-rapists sentenced to 1/3 the time.

there was an episode of Will and grace where Jack is supposed to be meeting his biological father and ends up going out with another man who turns out to be his gay biological father. Simpsons...errr Will and Grace did it first.

ampere

Teetris said:
I want to see that kid's face when he found out
Yeah what the fuck.

Poor kid, he's definitely going to have some issues with that in the future.

If this were just some random 36 year old woman we might not even hear about it (and I wouldn't care very much), but she needs to be put in a crazy house.

dinazimmerman

Incurious Bastard
freitax said:
So let me see if I get this right, Polanski should rot in jail, but she shouldn't even get prison time, am I correct gaf?

didn't you know, males can't be raped by a female and not enjoy it

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
freitax said:

I wonder how many people would be in the center of that particular venn.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
Wait, so she didn't tell the kid that she was his mom at all? Like he found out when she was arrested or something?

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
freitax said:

this only works if you're responding to a specific member who made both statements

Kurtofan

freitax said:
The two cases have nothing in common.
She didn't use any drugs and he was consent.
Polanski drugged the girl and raped her without her consent.

ampere

freitax said:
Not the same crime, sounds as though this was a consensual scenario.

However she should get prison time/mental hospital time or something for sure.

Binabik15

funkmastergeneral said:
It's rape because the child cannot legally consent, so yes. How difficult is this to understand?

Not in Europe/Germany!

In my humble opinion she should serve every minute of her time simply for the myspace talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom