• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Games producing new game for Nintendo

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Shiggy said:
So they posted some screenshots of the project:
http://www.unseen64.net/2008/11/29/n-space-unnamed-project-cancelled/

unspace3.jpg

Whoah when did Unseen64 switch to a blog format? Looks nice. *subscribes to RSS*

Also that GoneIsGone blog is neat too, NST's project looks nice.

So nobody will create a photoshop with a truck driving around in Mute city with Pit as the driver?

I wish I could use photoshop. :(

Dash Kappei said:
  • Multiplayer
  • 4 player split-screen
  • graphics
  • 60fps
  • more tricks and trucks on the track :lol

And so on.
There's so fucking much to improve that I don't even know where they should start... the amazing thing is that even if missing all of the above the game is still very good.

LAN mode. You must hate your friends and yourself if you only want split-screen.

Lucario

Legend of Super Kid Icarus Truck Bros.: Brawl: Zero.

.... A new F-Zero would be nice, since I never got to play any of the older ones.

Christine

Pseudo_Sam said:
Actually, something amazing happened to me the other day. I was thrown. At least, that's what the game said. I was suddenly flung through the air like a toy car, wondering "wtf?!", then the words "You've been thrown!" flashed on the bottom. It was awesome.

Excite Truck just keeps on delivering.

Yeah, if you go fast enough in the right spots you can throw yourself. I suppose it would be even more awesome to throw yourself as part of a 5-star Super Truck Throw award.

Top Bottom