• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate |OT| I Mounted It!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jorgejjvr

Wow. I just made the entire Grand Mizuka armor because I could. Is that bad? I felt that I'd be useful but that was a slight mistake. For a charge blade user, it's not that useful is it? I currently have Uka Uka U that is fully upgraded, and I feel that it would take forever to craft good status weapons, upgrade the armor, and then hone for defense. Should I stay with Uka or Mizuka guys?

-Alternis

Ristlager

Thanks for all the help today, don't know if everyone I fought with is from here, but either way it's been great fun. Got me to g2 in one night which was better than I hoped.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I really like, I mean really like Steady Hand, so much that I don't want to move away from Regios armor. Am I overvaluing it?
-longsword-

Shiina

I really like, I mean really like Steady Hand, so much that I don't want to move away from Regios armor. Am I overvaluing it?
-longsword-

It's a pretty bad skill honestly. Well not bad because it still has Razor Sharp but it's too expensive for what it is. You shouldn't be hitting bouncy parts in the first place because the damage usually sucks and your weapon still loses its sharpness at double its normal value.

tuffy

Anyone in the mood for some G rank Tigrexes? Hoping to bust a few faces for some hardfangs, and the more the merrier.

00-8891-3757-7208
pw: 4321

I don't insect glaive much since I got out of low rank but it looks like if I still was I could make the Anubis one. At least, I think I can?

Beats

Does anyone have a Ruby Basarios G-Rank guild quest that they could send me? Need one more fellwing to upgrade my sleep SnS.

Prototype

I thought.... Could I wait until the GQ has a treasure area show up and the just not save and keep mining it until I get something I like?

Edit. Shit, sorry for the double post.

KimChi

Made a room for seregios on boat and then focusing on non-key quests after, take turns posting o:

ID:03-4832-9782-9184
pw:1234

Kyzon

Can anyone take me on some Shah Dalamadur quests? I'm G3 and don't quite have it yet.

I'd love you forever, and I'm not trying to farm omens so we can just go to work.

<3

So how does damage from statuses work? More specifically Blast and how the initial and increase work.

Say the Shrouded Nercylla here:
http://kiranico.com/en/mh4u/monster/shrouded-nerscylla

Initial blast is 40 so when it get to that, it'll explode and do 100 damage.
But the increase of 20, how does that work?
40+20 for the 2nd blast, then 40+20+20 for the 3rd?
Or is is 40+20 for the 2nd blast, then 40+60 for the 3rd?

Edit: Kiranico has a wiki right there, whelp nevermind.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Unlocked my HR finally, went up to HR79.

Also.. we need that new thread. It doesn't really matter if it's just copy and pasting the original OT, just needs to happen soon.

Neki

Anyone wanna help me do my urgent to become G3 for Chaotic Gore Magala?
28-9696-3378-7349
It'd be much appreciated .xD

2 spots left!

all full!

Neki

Anyone wanna help me do my urgent to become G3 for Chaotic Gore Magala?
28-9696-3378-7349
It'd be much appreciated .xD

2 spots left!

all full!

Need one more again, helping everyone else get it, Would be much appreciated!

everyone dropped, hope it doesn't happen again. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom