• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter World CE is a Gamestop Exclusive (both versions are sold out)

Hastati

This feels like the same amount of junk you used to get for about 40 dollars less. Or maybe statues have always been a tacked on 60 dollar item, at any rate there's no way this is worth that price. Better off just getting standard.

BamFuller

Neo Member
I placed an order yesterday so I could have a backup if I didn't secure an amazon preorder... I guess it's nice that I get one at all now BUT tbh fuck gamestop and fuck paying 10 bucks for expedited shipping. I pay for Prime so I can get shit day one and not have to pay for shipping.

Zeta Oni

Managed to get to a local one that still had Xbox One versions available and get my preorder in.

I'm a sucker for a good art book.

Not getting this if I can't get a 20% Discount. This is not worth the MSRP at all and it's especially not worth dealing with Gamestop's inferior service..

Its possible I may have a vendetta with GameStop, but I always hate when they get these kinds of things. It's like developers are rewarding them for shitty customer service. That being said I'm alright with this one since PC likely isnt getting the CE.

Its possible I may have a vendetta with GameStop, but I always hate when they get these kinds of things. It's like developers are rewarding them for shitty customer service. That being said I'm alright with this one since PC likely isnt getting the CE.

Yep. I wasn't even going to get the console version, but I figured that PC ain't getting a CE and we don't even know when we'll see the PC version. Snagged the Xbox One version for when my X1X gets here.

The preorder stuff isn't exclusive to GS, is it?

Also, the gestures and other extras aren't exclusive to the CE that's exclusive to GS, right?!

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
As much as I want this, after the Marvel vs. Capcom CE, there is no way in hell I even consider a CE from Capcom again.

The preorder stuff isn't exclusive to GS, is it?

Also, the gestures and other extras aren't exclusive to the CE that's exclusive to GS, right?!

The gestures are available via the digital download as well. The armors, per my presser "may be made available via other means at a later date". May.....

wiibomb

AlexFlame116 saved me on this one... I'm extremely happy I could get one saved on this.

I was refreshing amazon all day yesterday to catch the page going up and then today I realized that would never happen.

I mean, it's good and all - but MH hasn't been that popular in the States. I can't really see this selling out unless there aren't that many CE's to go around.

Or scalpers.

Persona7

Banned
Gamestop.com won't charge or even authorize until a few days before the item comes out. I didn't get a single check on my Samus 3DS I ordered a few months in advance.

Ghostofst4rm4n

Neo Member
Wanted to let people in the thread know that you may still have a shot if you can get in to a Gamestop location. I was able to preorder a PS4 copy and there were still two left at the store. So if anyone out there is still looking to get an order in for the LE try calling a store to see if they have any left.

Top Bottom