• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Strike breaks Puzzle & Dragons' hold as top earning Japanese mobile game

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Wow 30 Orbs like that thanks to the Line group. This is awesome, lol
Please invite me to the group if it's possible, name just like on gaf. For some reason I can't use the qr code posted here.

Haven't been able to play a single coop game so far, just don't get the system.

Edit.
Or can someone post the group id?

Shouta

Please invite me to the group if it's possible, name just like on gaf. For some reason I can't use the qr code posted here.

Edit.

Group invite link is a few pages back. You just have to quote the post to see it.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos

Edit.

You need to enter the other link in the quoted post. One is the barcode thing, the other is a direct link to the group.

kamorra

Fuck Cancer

Edit.

Can't find a cw_sasuke on line.

JNA

Banned
I just started and so far I'm liking it. If anyone wants to help me out, send me friend invites yo. :D

...although...how do I find out my game ID? My nickname is JNA but I don't know how to find my ID 0_0

Top Bottom