• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Strike |OT| Lucy in the Sky with Divine Sharls

Draxal

His Attack isn't that great still, 10% less hp Zeus, 20% less atk/spd and his SS deals 0 damage and takes 24/30 turns to come online.

If he gets 6 and 8 (14) homing orbs then that is nice though. We'll see how the rolls continue.

I've seen multiple guides says he's just below Zeus tier, including the one on the second page.

It would just be a shame if somebody got him and rerolled again thinking he was garbage because he wasn't listed in the OP.

edit.

The op is also missing Yukimura Sanada, who with her ascended form is also a keeper.

Azusa

She is from Over the Rainbow. In her evolved form she has 12068HP, 9789ATK and 204.13SPEED.

Her attack is so low, I don't know if she is valuable at all. Her skill is interesting but so defensive. Isn't this game all about offensive?
UvgokOY.png

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Anyone else have trouble scanning QR codes on their phone? I have a QR reader, but when I scan the code, my phone tells me there's no apps that can open the QR links.

Anyone else have trouble scanning QR codes on their phone? I have a QR reader, but when I scan the code, my phone tells me there's no apps that can open the QR links.
LINE itself can scan the QR code. Use Add Friends then Add by QR Code.

Is World translated as Wald or something in the US version? Don't want to mix up the name.

Can you guys tell me what's the best way for fusing monsters? I'm reading that you should fuse the little monsters and then use this fusion on your main monster?

Li Kao

Ok, sorry but it's noob question time again.
I seem to have hit a wall yesterday. Nothing unbeatable, it led me to think a little : I have a good Mundus (#199, DARK), a serviceable Kuroda Kanbei (#307 / GREEN), but yah, there is no denying that including Stryker Jr. (#537, LIGHT) is not a good idea in his non buffed up to the ears form.
So as the game is a bitch that gave me 4x4* (including a duplicate, uguu, I think I will swap Stryker Jr. with Ishida Mitsunari (#309, LIGHT). He's just a 4* but he doesn't cause internal bleeding when you look at his stats.

1 / My noob problem is... how do you level up ? I mean I'm not strong enough to do a Shellmageddon, so my primary ressource is the deluxpie login bonus but that won't last eternally. I need pie T_T

2 / And on a side topic, how do you level up, again ? ^^
I noticed that simple monster aren't worth shit when I give then to my team. What do I do ? Do I give them anyway ? Should I fuse the low level creatures together and give them to my mains later ? In other words, what is the correct way of handling low exp critters ?

Azusa

1 / My noob problem is... how do you level up ? I mean I'm not strong enough to do a Shellmageddon, so my primary ressource is the deluxpie login bonus but that won't last eternally. I need pie T_T

The best way is to join coop exp runs.

Shellmageddons are weekend things I think. The next EXP event is back to Shell-a-thon which is pretty much impossible to fail unless you are playing solo and are literally fresh off the boat.

Li Kao

Shellmageddons are weekend things I think. The next EXP event is back to Shell-a-thon which is pretty much impossible to fail unless you are playing solo and are literally fresh off the boat.

Thanks to you two for these infos. Good to hear that there is an XP event I will be able to farm !

Hige

Is there any way at all I can get my account on iOS onto Android? Started playing on my 4S and got some seriously good pulls, but I really can't stand the amount of crashes/battery drain that happen when trying to run this + LINE at the same time.

Ended up getting an Android tablet as an early Christmas present yesterday and it runs the game perfectly so would rather be playing on it.

Please tell me this is possible ;___;
It's totally possible. I gave some directions to the poster that Azusa quoted and he was able to go from Android to iOS. The reverse should be possible, but I think you'll need to root your Android device first, though. Here's my post:

I'm not that familiar with Android, but I think if it's rooted you should be able to access the data10.bin save file. From there you might be able to just copy and paste it directly into the Monster Strike documents folder on your iPad using iFunbox or iExplorer.

tief_blau

Neo Member
So striker only gets dope when we are able to do his ascension? The only other notable 5 star I have is Apollo X so should I just focus on her for now?

So striker only gets dope when we are able to do his ascension? The only other notable 5 star I have is Apollo X so should I just focus on her for now?
He was already good before ascensions were implemented, but as far as tiering goes Apollo X's evolution was considered better than Striker's.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
LINE itself can scan the QR code. Use Add Friends then Add by QR Code.

Is World translated as Wald or something in the US version? Don't want to mix up the name.

Yeah, I've tried that, too. Doesn't work. Not sure what to do...Trying to join a few other groups. :\

Also, any thoughts on which water monster I should focus on? I've got Lancelot and Odin leveled to ~40-50, but not sure if they're the best option or if I should get those 4* up to 5*.

Ducarmel

Apollo X has anti gravity a very useful skill, so she is slightly better until you can ascend Striker.

garath

Soooo.. I apologize for the complete newbie post here. I did a little poking around but I don't see a clear cut - "start here" approach.

I rerolled 20 or so times until I got an A tier Hunter King. I've used a couple of purple XP guys on him to get him to level 31. I used some orbs and got an Apollo X which I also put into my party.

So now I have the beginning Red dragon which I evolved once and a level 31 Hunter King and a level 1 Apollo X.

What should I be doing with all these basic monsters I'm finding? Just pump them into my 3 monsters? Everyone has 1 luck which sucks. Should I even be using the beginning red dragon anymore?

Just looking for a little early guidance to get me in the right direction. I played a little bit of PAD and I see a lot of similarities which is why I'm looking to get started on the right foot instead of doing stupid stuff right off the bat lol.

Draxal

Yeah, I've tried that, too. Doesn't work. Not sure what to do...Trying to join a few other groups. :\

Also, any thoughts on which water monster I should focus on? I've got Lancelot and Odin leveled to ~40-50, but not sure if they're the best option or if I should get those 4* up to 5*.

Odin, evo than ascension.

Soooo.. I apologize for the complete newbie post here. I did a little poking around but I don't see a clear cut - "start here" approach.

I rerolled 20 or so times until I got an A tier Hunter King. I've used a couple of purple XP guys on him to get him to level 31. I used some orbs and got an Apollo X which I also put into my party.

So now I have the beginning Red dragon which I evolved once and a level 31 Hunter King and a level 1 Apollo X.

What should I be doing with all these basic monsters I'm finding? Just pump them into my 3 monsters? Everyone has 1 luck which sucks. Should I even be using the beginning red dragon anymore?

Just looking for a little early guidance to get me in the right direction. I played a little bit of PAD and I see a lot of similarities which is why I'm looking to get started on the right foot instead of doing stupid stuff right off the bat lol.

I sell normal drop besides the morling (the ones that have a gem in their stomach that give a stat bonus) and the starter dragons. I'd use a four star over the starter dragon.

Eventually you can farm enough of the starter dragons for an insane luck bonus, and then they will be the farm bots.

blAAAm

Banned
I downloaded this last Friday and its been a good time so far. I was playing PaD and was wondering if MonsterStike does the same kind of Collab's like PaD did?

I downloaded this last Friday and its been a good time so far. I was playing PaD and was wondering if MonsterStike does the same kind of Collab's like PaD did?
It's had collabs with MH Epic Hunting and Godzilla in the past in Japan, among other shit I don't remember.

minty_jpg

Seems like they have a lot of events too. There's a 1 year anniversary in Japan and also a Halloween event too.

Anyone know if we got all the monsters?

gazele

Banned
Sorry if this has been answered before but what's the best thing to do with a dupe?

I have a 5 star hikari and just got a second, should I level the second one or just feed her to the main one?

Damaniel

Banned
Just realized that you get no XP for joining a co-op room. :(

Correct, but you do get the drops (which is fine by me). It's a good way to kill some time if you're out of stamina and too cheap to use an orb to refill it.

(And that's my one complaint about the game so far - the insanely short stamina bar. I can run exactly 2 single player events or 1 special event before I'm effectively out of stamina. Sure, orbs are plentiful now, but I could play far longer in PaD before running my stamina meter down.)

minty_jpg

Sorry if this has been answered before but what's the best thing to do with a dupe?

I have a 5 star hikari and just got a second, should I level the second one or just feed her to the main one?

Feed it to the main one for Luck. Higher Luck = better drops.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Correct, but you do get the drops (which is fine by me). It's a good way to kill some time if you're out of stamina and too cheap to use an orb to refill it.

(And that's my one complaint about the game so far - the insanely short stamina bar. I can run exactly 2 single player events or 1 special event before I'm effectively out of stamina. Sure, orbs are plentiful now, but I could play far longer in PaD before running my stamina meter down.)

Part of why I want to farm ranks...More stam = love.

Shouta

I thnk I'm done spending orbs on this gatcha event. I want other units! >=o

So I'm going to save as many as possible now, lol.

StMeph

Just about maxed my Arthur. To everyone else who've managed to evo their first 6* monsters, how did you farm the mats?

Draxal

I thnk I'm done spending orbs on this gatcha event. I want other units! >=o

So I'm going to save as many as possible now, lol.

I'm saving up now as well. Pulled a 5 luck Zeus, Arthur (best evo in the game atm imho), Striker, and Mundus. With a one luck Zeus, and 5 luck Nanami/Apollo/Susanoo being all my five stars.

Just about maxed my Arthur. To everyone else who've managed to evo their first 6* monsters, how did you farm the mats?

Starting from top
Divine Sharl -Sat/Sun- dungeon hard- Rare drop or gotten from the speed chest. Some people ran it 20-30 times before getting one. The line group runs coop for it nonstop those two day for the purpose of getting it.

Elemental Sharl: Sat (fire/water/light) Sun (dark/life) Hard- drops or just from chests. I've seen more drop in the weekend than in the weekday but they also do drop in the weekday

Elematal Stoans - Monday (Dark/Light) Tue (Fire) Wed (water) Thu (earth) I've seen many more drop in the weekday than the weekend but they also do drop in the weekend and the hard mode of an event boss (thunderbird hard dropped light, seaking hard dropped water).

All the other stoans (just do the elemental stoans and random quests/evens to get these, you'll get enough of these farming the other ones).

The Elemental Sharls/Stoans drop rate is all anecdotal.

maks

oops....

After about 25 rerolls the best I got was Hunter King. I wrote my friend code down and this morning attempted to retrieve the account. Apparently that isn't enough! I have to manually backup my account to google in order to retrieve it. Doh!

Top Bottom