• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

More Sony Spider-Man spin-offs: Black Cat and Silver Sable

Status
Not open for further replies.

image.php
image.php

phanphare

Banned
for me it's simple

you want to make a spider man movie? get pete and spider man right

doesn't matter how good everything else is if you fail there

It seems like after TASM more people realized them shits ain't good.

5 not good Spider-Man movies. Hopefully we'll be 1/6 after Homecoming.

Critical and NeoGAF consensus says otherwise. I'd argue none of the movies (including Spider-Man 2) are great/extraordinary, and Spider-Man 2 is arguably the only one that rises anywhere past around or past being good, but I wouldn't say all 5 movies aren't good.

LionPride

Banned
Spider-Man 2 is still considered one if not the best superhero movie.

Even with 30 or so more movies released since then.
Again, DoFP is considered great. So is X-2. Shits ain't good either.
for me it's simple

you want to make a spider man movie? get pete and spider man right

doesn't matter how good everything else is if you fail there
You right, TASM movies were close and they fucked it up
Critical and NeoGAF consensus says otherwise. I'd argue none of the movies (including Spider-Man 2) are great/extraordinary, and Spider-Man 2 is arguably the only one that rises anywhere past around or past being good, but I wouldn't say all 5 movies aren't good.
Why should I give a fuck about what GAF finds to be a great movie? People here swear up and down that DoFP is great and that movie is boring as fuck.

I think Man of Steel is the best Superman movie we got. I think as a Batman movie, Begins > TDK. When it comes to superhero movies, I really have no need to care about how people think. Critics and GAF tell me Blade II is better than Blade...nope.

Again, DoFP is considered great. So is X-2. Shits ain't good either.

You right, TASM movies were close and they fucked it up

Why should I give a fuck about what GAF finds to be a great movie? People here swear up and down that DoFP is great and that movie is boring as fuck.

I think Man of Steel is the best Superman movie we got. I think as a Batman movie, Begins > TDK. When it comes to superhero movies, I really have no need to care about how people think. Critics and GAF tell me Blade II is better than Blade...nope.

So you're saying you have bad taste.

Okay.

None of them shits good yo. They all have good parts, but not a good whole.

I definitely subscribe to the idea that the first two Sam Raimi Spider-Man films are actually fantastic (though not perfect) films when taken together, and we basically owe a lot of the expansion of geek culture in cinema to them. If you've got an hour to set aside, Moviebob did a fantastic video on the two films together.

But Spider-Man 3 was doomed to failure from the beginning, and the two rebooted films burned to the ground for a reason. There's no defending those rancid hot pepper shits.

phanphare

Banned
I definitely subscribe to the idea that the first two Sam Raimi Spider-Man films are actually fantastic (though not perfect) films when taken together, and we basically owe a lot of the expansion of geek culture in cinema to them. If you've got an hour to set aside, Moviebob did a fantastic video on the two films together.

But Spider-Man 3 was doomed to failure from the beginning, and the two rebooted films burned to the ground for a reason. There's no defending those rancid hot pepper shits.

people always forget about the first xmen movie. might not have aged well but that was where the comic movie revolution started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom