• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mortal Kombat X Story Trailer Koming 9am EST, likely to reveal multiple characters

Miles X

As teased by Ed - https://twitter.com/noobde

They've been teasing this trailer all month, yesterday in the kombat kast (Skip to 44:40) they told us we would be seeing multiple character announcements VERY soon, looks like we'll have some announced via storymode trailer.

Who are you hoping for???

Muchacho

Bring back Fujin and Shinnok.

MK would not be MK without Shang Tsung.

latest

Having characters like Reptile and Smoke as hidden characters like before or Chameleon with some more cool hidden stuff would be great.

Xater

They still haven't revealed a single new playable character since the initial reveal. What's up with that?

What? That is so wrong. They have revealed Kano, Raiden, Reptile, Kitana, Kung Lao, Quan Chi, Goro and Ermac since the original reveal.

mekes

Shinnok, Liu Kang and MK2 style Shang Tsung would be perfect news for me.

I really wouldn't mind seeing some more new characters but I doubt if it would be done in this style with this announcement, seeing as people seem to think multiple characters may be shown today. Two more new characters in general would be perfect tho, which would take the total to what, 5? That would be nice.

Bo Rai Cho....on second thought not even as a joke do I want to see vomit in HD like that.

and I worked in a Gi clinic in college

A handful of people on a leaky boat are going to save the world

Exactly.

On the topic of the possible reveal, hell yes. I think it's safe to say that Mortal Kombat has the best story out there for fighting game fans, and had an incredibly enjoyable story mode in MK9. Can't wait to see what to expect in April.

Top Bottom