• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Motorstorm Pacific Rift: ALL 16 Tracks!!! (New screens)

Stillmatic

Can't wait! The first Motorstorm, even how featureless the game was, still managed to be one of my favorite racers ever. Online was just a blast.

Dante

screenshot_205395.jpg

I can't believe people were trying to downplay the graphics in this.

Day Fukkin 1!

JimiNutz

Banned
This is the game that’s gonna make me re-buy a PS3 early. I was probably gonna wait until KZ2 but I loved MS and the sequel is looking fucking awesome.

tehbear

Caldera Ridge looks like it's on the moon.

But the most interesting to me has to be the Rift since caves are totally underserved (though I am not sure it even contains any caves) and Wildfire (for the water x fire interaction).

Can't wait, end of October / early November is gonna be a grand 'ol time.

Leatherface said:
60fps or no sale.

Did they fix this yet? I can't tell you how annoying it is to play a racing game at 30fps. >_<

This generation must really suck for you then since there's only a handful of racers that run at 60fps.

BeeDog

I still want this game so bad even if I've read some really bad stuff about it (the whiny Swedish Gamereactor editor-in-chief). These screens look great.

Ploid 3.0

I think I'm going to be able to get motorstorm 2 or LBP along with the reserved (money set aside for) R2. But I don't think I should be buying all of these games. Man I'm not usually the type of person that buy so many new games back to back. I have too many PS3 games, what is up with me this gen.

Flunkie

Banned
I just bought the Qore with the demo a few days ago, and holy crap is this game great. The bikes are so fun to drive now; and the game feels the same, but at the same time feels different enough that all complaints I had with the first are gone. I thought I was going to skip it thanks to Pure, but there's no way that I'm missing this game now.

Day one. :D

Ploid 3.0

DMPrince said:
yum. the Demo really put me off because it look unattractive. but here it makes me almost want to get it.

The demo had a lot of missing stuff in it too. Foliage and texture work. The videos, and new pictures are a newer build.

Top Bottom