• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mountain Dew Xbox One Promotion - www.every2minutes.com

border

It's cool to see the prices falling so steadily -- I hope it falls in the range of everyone here that was trying to get one.

Can I donate points? I've got about 7800 just sitting in my account and don't expect to get enough to use.

You definitely can, the person you are gifting to just needs to be your friend on Facebook during the gifting. You then gift by clicking an ongoing auction, clicking gift points to a friend, then choosing the person and the amount you want to give.

LastNac

You definitely can, the person you are gifting to just needs to be your friend on Facebook during the gifting. You then gift by clicking an ongoing auction, clicking gift points to a friend, then choosing the person and the amount you want to give.
Problem was I didn't have my FaceBook linked to my Every2Minutes account. Problem fixed and thanks for the walkthrough.

dab0ne

Redid the stuff for social in my setting and now it's taking a really long time trying to sign in with my Facebook. I knew there was a reason I never used it before.

Lol, I asked all my friends and family to keep an eye out for codes, and literally didn't get a single code from anyone! And thus I shall take my remaining 309 points to the grave. Sorry to any gaffers that end up 309 points short of winning
wtzgU.gif

Xt6cJep.png

squalldane

Neo Member
Just won tonight with 43,501 points :D

Kinda uplifting after trying so desperately hard with Taco Hell -- good luck everyone else :) And don't forget about the flashlight trick to keep those Mtn Dews unopened for selling -- or just keeping them fresh.

Calm Killer

In all media, only true fans who consume every book, film, game, or pog collection deserve to know what's going on.
I am assuming it is to late to start this right? I have about 1000 points laying around without even trying. No way I could get to 42k in a week.......Right?

border

I am assuming it is to late to start this right? I have about 1000 points laying around without even trying. No way I could get to 42k in a week.......Right?

If you are willing to spend a ton of money, you could be winning auctions tomorrow night. I suppose at this point a problem would be that the specially marked 2L bottles of Mountain Dew are starting to disappear from stores. You could still buy a shit-ton of Doritos though.

You may end up spending way more than $400-500 to win an Xbox One.

Jrs3000

You could if there's enough stock in your area. I've been seeing less bottles marked for promo in my area. You could also find someone selling points. I gathered 48k in 2 weeks.

Top Bottom