• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mountain Dew Xbox One Promotion - www.every2minutes.com

For the 360 contest my friend gave 20$ to the janitor and cashier at Citi Field to collect the caps for him. Of course he won the damned thing, might see if I can do something similar this time.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I'm surprised those "think of the children" groups don't get up in arms about these partnerships with the soda/junk food industry. They obviously work well, though.

robochimp

For the 360 contest my friend gave 20$ to the janitor and cashier at Citi Field to collect the caps for him. Of course he won the damned thing, might see if I can do something similar this time.

It was so easy to win last time. That was a great thread.

There was a mt. Dew news letter you could sign up for and it gave you a code.

Now add in a website that would create an email folder for whatever you typed in plus @thiswebsite.com(not sure which site it was)

So you could do
Robochimp@website.com
Robochimp1@website.com
For as many as you wanted

You saved all your entries for a drawing that had few entries.

I believe I had a 1 in 3 shot and I won.
I think pretty much everyone in that thread won a 360

kris.

Banned

Woah, this is a good idea...
I have a few guys in the office that are constantly chugging dew, don't think they even want the One. Might bribe them into giving me the codes they get... Fuck, I don't even want one, but it'd be nice to sell right after the launch.

MikeDown

Banned
wait i'm confused what are you suppose to do? do you randomly get selected or do yoou have to enter codes?

*nevermind im an idiot

Bsigg12

Saw a bag of doritos at Walmart. Unsure if I want to start collecting. I'm sure there will be a cheater though

I can't decide what's worse for me. This or the Taco Bell promotion for the PS4. With the Taco Bell one, you have to buy a big Box meal thing which sounds terrible.

I can't decide what's worse for me. This or the Taco Bell promotion for the PS4. With the Taco Bell one, you have to buy a big Box meal thing which sounds terrible.

$5 a code for a random draw.
or various amount for Doritio/dew products to win in an auction style contest.

This is a meta game where someone just sits and waits for people to use their points up and the other person comes in trying to win with all their points. but that means others will probably do the same.

qk3R8yH.png

Jamix012

So I've started collecting Doritos bags, but I haven't seen any of the marked Mountain Dew out in the wild. Anyone else seen them?

4Scarr

Banned
I don't see that we can enter our codes yet however the website says today that we are supposed to be able to...any ideas?

I mentioned this in another thread earlier. They had a similar promotion with the launch of the orginal 360. I saved a ton of caps and I won one. It was awesome, because I got the system (the higher gig HD), 3 games (If i remember right) and tshirts and hats to throw a pary and give as prizes.... it was like the only thing I have won.

it printed on the inside of the bag. I actually got two codes in one bag today :)
Good. I bought a bag and emptied it in a bowl in the office for my coworkers. I didn't want to rummage through the Doritos looking for an insert. My poor coworkers are gonna be sick of Doritos soon

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
looks like the website is down still cant start entering the codes what the heck?

I entered my two codes just 10 minutes ago. I'm dumb, I shoulda read the thread, didn't know bidding was going to take place in a month. I'm never going to win because I hate this shit.

Jamix012

After entering a few of my codes, I realised I'm getting cheated. I'm not getting the bonus 50 points for banking doritos/dew together! What gives?

Yoday

I am a custodian at a university, so I expect to collect many unused codes. Winning this is about the only way I would get an Xbone for quite a long time.

it's very hard to see, gotta shine some light in it. they print them vertically.

Thanks, I see it now. I had to wipe all the grease off the bag with a napkin so I could find the code. Plus it doesn't help that my workspace is super dark.l

Edit:

#Protip Add a Dew and Doritos code at the same time and get an extra 50 points.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Hmmm, do I want to start going though all the bottle recyling bins or not for codes. That Marketplace also sounds promissing.

Codes are only on the bottles with the Xbox 1 line, right?

Triz

I don't know how much more dew I can drink. Have about 1200 points banked but I know this total is going to be minuscule compared to the hardcore.

Amir0x

Banned
If I do win I probably would use it to subsidize the PS4, but I'd try it out first. No harm in that. Maybe I'd finish Crimson Dragon and Forza 5 and then sell it off. Crimson Dragon being my most anticipated next-gen game, would be a nice way to play it without investing right now.

Fox Mulder

I just saw this promo, I loved the last one. I can pool caps from everyone at work and family members.

I also prefer Mountain Dew and Doritos and this contest over the $6 box of shit at Taco Bell just for a random entry for a ps4.

Top Bottom